Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

dartharch
05.31.2013 , 06:18 PM | #181
I joined chat yesterday and today, but hadn't seen anyone talking. I'll join again after diner and see if anyone is talking then.
(R.I.P.) SWG - Bria Server - MOB

Occams_Razor
06.01.2013 , 10:53 AM | #182
Sorry we missed you in chat, sir! Last night was a pretty busy one, with two Ops teams hammering out some content. One team nearly one-shot TFB HM (stupid beacon sneaking up on us!) Meanwhile, we're still looking for a few good folks to help us fill out the rosters and expand into PvP. Are you awesome? Then apply today!

SuspectDown
06.02.2013 , 09:06 AM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Occams_Razor View Post
Sorry we missed you in chat, sir! Last night was a pretty busy one, with two Ops teams hammering out some content. One team nearly one-shot TFB HM (stupid beacon sneaking up on us!) Meanwhile, we're still looking for a few good folks to help us fill out the rosters and expand into PvP. Are you awesome? Then apply today!
Threw in an application Thursday, looking forward to hearing back from you guys

dartharch
06.03.2013 , 03:42 AM | #184
No problem, i understand that you guys are busy. I got to talk with someone after diner though, and they explained that not a lot of people visit/use the "stalker" channel much as most have joined the guild. I think we both ended up running stuff and stopped chatting.

Occams_Razor
06.03.2013 , 07:03 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by SuspectDown View Post
Threw in an application Thursday, looking forward to hearing back from you guys
If you haven't heard from anyone yet, look for Brickette online and harass the hell outta him, he's such a slacker (He's also me! ;-))
Quote: Originally Posted by dartharch View Post
No problem, i understand that you guys are busy. I got to talk with someone after diner though, and they explained that not a lot of people visit/use the "stalker" channel much as most have joined the guild. I think we both ended up running stuff and stopped chatting.
Actually, that was me, and I apologize, we jumped into our evening Operation and I lost track of our chat. Holler at me again, in the stalker channel if you'd like, and we'll discuss your application!

SuspectDown
06.03.2013 , 12:18 PM | #186
If you haven't heard from anyone yet, look for Brickette online and harass the hell outta him, he's such a slacker (He's also me! ;-))
Will do Sir

dartharch
06.05.2013 , 04:21 AM | #187
Actually, that was me, and I apologize, we jumped into our evening Operation and I lost track of our chat. Holler at me again, in the stalker channel if you'd like, and we'll discuss your application!
No need to apologize, you guys have things to run. I was trying to run hammer station about that time

Occams_Razor
06.05.2013 , 06:54 AM | #188
It's hump day! I've got to go to a wedding this weekend, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't apply to Twisted Legends. There's no time to lose! Apply today so you don't miss out on even a minute of awesome!

Occams_Razor
06.08.2013 , 11:04 AM | #189
Folks, we've got plenty of room for more players interested in elder game content. WZs sound like a gas? Apply today to get your spot in our RWZ team. Ops more your thing? We're looking for a few good DPS to round out a 16-man team. Stop procrastinating and apply today, get where the awesome is!

Occams_Razor
06.10.2013 , 06:45 AM | #190
Don't have a case of the Mondays! Apply to Twisted Legends today, and find a home for your awesome!