Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Occams_Razor
05.15.2013 , 11:34 AM | #171
What's got dozens of active members, three Ops teams, and a whole lot of awesome? Twisted Legends! Sign up today to be part of the fun!

Occams_Razor
05.18.2013 , 09:54 AM | #172
Folks, we've still got plenty of room in our 16-man Fri/Sat Op team, so if you're interested in checking out the endgame content in a big group of awesome folks, apply today!

Occams_Razor
05.20.2013 , 10:50 PM | #173
Wouldn't you like some awesome folks to hang with while squandering your summer in front of a computer!? So would we! Apply to Twisted Legends today!

Svord_Niteshade
05.21.2013 , 06:38 PM | #174
Who in game should we contact?

Occams_Razor
05.21.2013 , 08:45 PM | #175
Brickette, Evilchild, Greenoskar, Richlieu, or Bulwyrk are your best bets currently.

Occams_Razor
05.22.2013 , 07:04 AM | #176
So please look us up in-game and give us a shout! We look forward to chatting with you. Remember, if you need the perfect place to put your awesome on display, you're looking for us. And we're looking for you! Apply today!

Occams_Razor
05.25.2013 , 10:32 AM | #177
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I don't know that, but I *DO* know that Twisted Legends still has lots of room for awesome people! We have two 8-man Op teams churning through content at a good clip, a number of quality new recruits for our third team (with room for more) and the foundations for a solid RWZ team. Apply today to help fill out the remaining positions!

Occams_Razor
05.27.2013 , 07:19 AM | #178
It's Memorial Day! Twisted Legends salutes all who serve, and particularly all who have given their lives in service.

dartharch
05.30.2013 , 02:12 AM | #179
I might pop into your chat to check things out, as long as it's ok still and the /command works lol
(R.I.P.) SWG - Bria Server - MOB

Occams_Razor
05.30.2013 , 11:15 AM | #180
Please do! Some of our newer members aren't as active in the channel, but there's enough of us old-timers to keep things interesting.

And even if you're not looking to stalk us in our channel, you might just want to apply today.

We added a few more awesome folks this week and our Fri/Sat 16-man probably only needs a few more awesome folks to round it out. Better apply today!