Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Occams_Razor
02.17.2013 , 08:26 AM | #91
One of our teams started making videos of their runs. Pretty slick stuff. Always wanted to be a movie star? Join Twisted Legends today!

Occams_Razor
02.18.2013 , 08:19 AM | #92
What probably doesn't come up often as we're recruiting is the number of us that are serious alt-o-holics. We're not your classic "leveling guild" by any means, but we do have a number of people leveling at any one time and we welcome folks below the level cap who are looking to find a group before they are able to run HMs and Ops. Spent some time yesterday with a brand new MMO player in one of their first HM flashpoints, and what stood out to me was that he was picking stuff up *really* fast. That's what makes someone TL materiel: being awesome, regardless of experience.

You know you're awesome, too, right? Then app today!

Occams_Razor
02.19.2013 , 07:41 AM | #93
Someone asked me, after yesterdays post, if we take less-than-awesome applicants. The answer was simple: Nope. But why don't you apply, even if you don't think you're awesome, and let us be the judge. Many of our best players are folks who think they are less awesome than they are... except Greenoskar, he's kinda like a mascot.

What are you waiting for? Shoot us an app!

Occams_Razor
02.20.2013 , 10:43 AM | #94
Still on the lookout for a few highly motivated PvPers to join the guild's RWZ team. And always in the market for more PvE players to fill out additional Ops teams. Heck, we're a great place for people who fit in both categories. Fill out an application today!

Occams_Razor
02.21.2013 , 07:55 AM | #95
Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Big changes, new level cap, new Hard Mode Flash Points. All sounds kinda scary, right? Don't you want a big comfortable blanket of familiarity to hide in when all the change is just too much? Join Twisted Legends today, and I guarantee that by the time RotHC drops, you'll have one. That's the kind of guild we're running here.

Occams_Razor
02.22.2013 , 07:45 AM | #96
Always room for a few more! If you're looking for Operations or Warzones, Twisted Legends has opportunities for you. If you're looking for a great group to just hang with, check us out! If you're looking for skilled players who put their heart and soul into whatever their doing in-game, look no further!

Occams_Razor
02.23.2013 , 07:40 AM | #97
Twisted Legends has a broader global membership! We used to be a bunch of Americans, Canadians, and a Scotsman. Now we've added an Aussie! Do you like playing with people with funny accents (those crazy Americans)? Apply today!

Occams_Razor
02.24.2013 , 10:57 AM | #98
February is almost over. Isn't it time you did something nice for yourself? Join Twisted Legends today and feel better for the rest of your life! With one simple step, you can remind yourself how awesome you are, and how amazing 2013 is going to be. After all, the Mayans were wrong, so things are looking up!

Occams_Razor
02.25.2013 , 10:26 AM | #99
I know you just came back to the game. I know you're nervous about getting into the "right guild." Well, as it happens, we can help with that. Check out our site today and drop an application. Twisted Legends is here to help you find the best SWTOR experience around.

Occams_Razor
02.26.2013 , 08:20 AM | #100
Maintenance was postponed, that doesn't mean you shouldn't apply today!