Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK 47 says in The Foundry.....(spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
HK 47 says in The Foundry.....(spoilers)

ChrisRedmond
10.03.2012 , 12:29 PM | #1
HK says-

"Any organics with Sith ancestry will be slaughtered! This includes ninety-seven-point-eight percent of the Imperial population."

I could have cried when he said Organics and not meatbags. QQ
If you can't fix it, forget it.

Aurbere
10.04.2012 , 02:55 PM | #2
Really? *Facepalm*
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

epicfear
10.04.2012 , 02:56 PM | #3
Wow... I didn't even notice, i was too busy fanboying over hk actually being in the game, then i realised "oh crap revan must be the last boss!" and fanboyed even harder.

And it was just one line, after all, could have been a scripting error, because he did say "Organic meatbags" earlier in the flashpoint.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

ChrisRedmond
10.05.2012 , 02:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Really? *Facepalm*
Yeah I know, there's nothing more important in my life right now than to worry about this. It's sad.

Then again, there's nothing more important in your life right now than to worry about this. Irony anyone?

ChrisRedmond
10.05.2012 , 02:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by epicfear View Post
Wow... I didn't even notice, i was too busy fanboying over hk actually being in the game, then i realised "oh crap revan must be the last boss!" and fanboyed even harder.

And it was just one line, after all, could have been a scripting error, because he did say "Organic meatbags" earlier in the flashpoint.
Me too, I'm also a fanboy. It got me thinking it couldn't really be HK- 47, what with his berating the HK 50s and 51s for using the term 'organics'. Conspiuracy theory anyone?

Aurbere
10.05.2012 , 09:47 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisRedmond View Post
Yeah I know, there's nothing more important in my life right now than to worry about this. It's sad.

Then again, there's nothing more important in your life right now than to worry about this. Irony anyone?
I'm not worried about it. I couldn't care less what HK-47 says. So what if he says organics. He said meatbags earlier in the fp, so it doesn't matter.

You're gonna say I care because I replied aren't you? Well I don't
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

ChrisRedmond
10.05.2012 , 01:41 PM | #7
I'm not worried about it. I couldn't care less what HK-47 says. So what if he says organics. He said meatbags earlier in the fp, so it doesn't matter.

You're gonna say I care because I replied aren't you? Well I don't
I'm just curious that you seem oblivious to the irony. Not American are you?

Aurbere
10.05.2012 , 03:17 PM | #8
I'm just curious that you seem oblivious to the irony. Not American are you?
I'm American and I saw the irony. I just posted cause I felt like it. I get bored sometimes. Usually I don't bother with unimportant stuff like what HK says, but I was bored. Guess you could say I have nothing better to do

ChrisRedmond
10.06.2012 , 10:30 AM | #9
I'm American and I saw the irony. I just posted cause I felt like it. I get bored sometimes. Usually I don't bother with unimportant stuff like what HK says, but I was bored. Guess you could say I have nothing better to do
This made me giggle. I suppose we should be grateful in a way that we ave nothing better to do.

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 01:44 PM | #10
This made me giggle. I suppose we should be grateful in a way that we ave nothing better to do.
If we had something better to do, we probably wouldn't be playing TOR in the first place.