Build your own HK-51 Droid!

Bleakmage

Because why would you want to?

You cannot improve upon the assassination protocols already built in, and he has such a winning personality.

*Spoiler alert*

That was HK47, and to quote Revan, "I could build him again, but it wouldn't be the same."

HK-51's are unknown. This one will most likely have many errors from rusting in the ground or what not. Who knows how it will turn out? If you remember, HK-47 was also programmable, to some extent. (Lore geek) :D

Imagine if you could program it to have a male or female personality, or a different personality for each 'possible' class that you could program it for, you know, healing, DPS, ects maybe level it from a low level no matter what level you are, and give it stats or something. Like, Tank personality would act a certain way. . . Just thinking out loud about the things that could be done, but most likely will not. We're all gonna have same ole HK that probably won't even say Meatbag, but we can dream :D

Even if he was just left as an Assassination droid, he would be alot like an operative, as I remember you could play the HK-47 and the HK-50 as both ranged DPS and up close. Who knows the updated powers of the HK-51? And can we paint him any color we want, like say, blue, or pink even, or dare I dream it, Rust Red? :rak_03:

*Spoiler alert*

That was HK47, and to quote Revan, "I could build him again, but it wouldn't be the same."

HK-51's are unknown. This one will most likely have many errors from rusting in the ground or what not. Who knows how it will turn out? If you remember, HK-47 was also programmable, to some extent. (Lore geek) :D

Well yeah, but I just sort of figured 51 will be different from 47 in name only, basically.

Anyway, maybe he's like R2-D2 and hasn't been memory wiped in so long that no one can make sense of his programming. And furthermore has some sort of safeguard against memory wiping.

I dunno.

Edited by Felioats

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539855

So if we're gonna be building this guy from spare parts and what not, what then, is stopping us (besides Bioware Reality or whatever you want to call it) from programming the personality and capabilities of our HK-51 any way we want?

Come on, we want to make a Droid in our own Image :rak_03:

this is such a cool idea i mean you build youre own assasin droid that be cool although it would take time for bioware to make all that possible but youre idea in general is pretty cool:D