Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Dear Hi'de part # 13


Ghostuka's Avatar


Ghostuka
10.03.2012 , 10:53 AM | #1
Dear Hi'de

this is the 13th thread i am starting the other 12 got deleted before i could even post them... Forum moderators are are working as intended

So... forget about Ushuma, marry one of my characters. Any of them will do . Here is how they look like (ignore me). Kánn is as sith as a real sith can get, Gěn is a soft hearted lightie (and has a soft voice.. wth BW??) and Tarděs is just batsh*t crazy. Notice 2 of them have epic mustaches

come join one of them in the not-so-holy matrimony under the ... er... evil gaze of the emperor

and here is a poem

roses are red
violets are blue
this poem makes no sense
superglue


what say you? yes? no? maybe?


P.S: forum moderators.. i was joking.. please let this one survive... dont delete like the other 12

EDIT: Kánn got taken. 2 more to go!
Kánn - Tarděs - Gěn
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Drinking game: Take one shot if you take my post seriously
Take two if you don't.

TheHybris's Avatar


TheHybris
10.03.2012 , 10:59 AM | #2
HAHAHAHA

Kŕnn is mine!!!!!!! Well, Metyse's.

So Hi'de can choose between the other two. Don't make me fight for it, he's mine.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

Ushuma-Orbi's Avatar


Ushuma-Orbi
10.03.2012 , 11:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostuka View Post
Dear Hi'de

So... forget about Ushuma, marry one of my characters.
Nope, it's not that easy to forget me mate, because I'm the prince charming, but nice try!

Now move on.

You can try with Zavvi, Kevinorz and/or Loki.

Ty!

Bai!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Ghostuka's Avatar


Ghostuka
10.03.2012 , 11:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHybris View Post
HAHAHAHA

Kŕnn is mine!!!!!!! Well, Metyse's.

So Hi'de can choose between the other two. Don't make me fight for it, he's mine.
ok first of all, no sane dude can turn down 2 girls fighting...

so OK! you can have Kŕnn, but i think you should still fight Hi'de. I am looking at you, next PVP event.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ushuma
Nope, it's not that easy to forget me mate, because I'm the prince charming, but nice try!
wat

prince charming cant handle a little competition? lets see what Hi'de will say
Kánn - Tarděs - Gěn
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Drinking game: Take one shot if you take my post seriously
Take two if you don't.

Ushuma-Orbi's Avatar


Ushuma-Orbi
10.03.2012 , 12:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostuka View Post
wat

prince charming cant handle a little competition? lets see what Hi'de will say
What competition?

Because I refuse to "compete" for Hi'de loves, since she's not a "prize" or an "item".

Ergo, if she choose me, is because I earn her love, affection and trust because of what I am.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but a truly gentleman, like I am, don't compete in this sort of events.

Call me old fashion my dear guildie.

But I live my life wIth a code of behavior that sets certain men apart from all others. In one word I live with chivalry.

@Hi'de this is for you:

My tactics is to watch you,
To learn how you are,
To love you the way you are.

My tactics is to talk to you
And to listen to you;
To build with words
An indestructible bridge.

My tactics is
To stay in yor memory,
I do not know neither how nor
With which pretext,
But to stay in you.


Kind regards.
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Sauska's Avatar


Sauska
10.03.2012 , 04:27 PM | #6
The server forum for Tomb of Freedon Nadd... a dating channel?
The Borealis Legacy

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
10.04.2012 , 03:15 AM | #7
I DONUT KNO WAT 2 SAE!



On a more srs note: this was... unexpected ;O
Raptorem / Imimba
Impulse / Coral
I know it's your opinion, but you're wrong!

Banezza's Avatar


Banezza
10.04.2012 , 05:21 AM | #8
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Mostly HarmlessToFN EU

Suryi's Avatar


Suryi
10.04.2012 , 05:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostuka View Post
roses are red
violets are blue
this poem makes no sense
superglue
still chuckling a little. Oh ToFN you so crazy
Nhilas - Combat Medic Commando
Junkbox - Bodyguard Mercenary

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
10.04.2012 , 07:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostuka View Post
EDIT: Kánn got taken. 2 more to go!
Youre breaking my heart here
Raptorem / Imimba
Impulse / Coral
I know it's your opinion, but you're wrong!