Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

Dancally
11.09.2012 , 11:06 AM | #21
So do these actually ever happen? The last Mon and Wed all the republic pvp guilds I asked didn't have any groups running. Maybe we can pick a better night? I know credit shot and a lot of my guys have school Mon and Wed.

Perhaps a weekend time?
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

SithLordSix
11.09.2012 , 01:43 PM | #22
That is because,sadly, no one ques for ranked. There are two republic guilds who que and two imperial guilds who que.
But this is sporadic and extremely rare. So if you are looking for ranked que pops try a different server or wait. I say wait because that is what everyone seems to be doing . Hint F2P won't solve this, and people are going to transfer out in droves. If there is any jungma ranked , I would love to see it. Cept it is usually a poorly thrown together team just getting farmed.

Needing PvP

Dancally
11.09.2012 , 02:10 PM | #23
What is your guild? Lets set something up.
Leq
-Cookies & Wookies-

JediMasterSarynn
11.09.2012 , 06:12 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
So do these actually ever happen? The last Mon and Wed all the republic pvp guilds I asked didn't have any groups running. Maybe we can pick a better night? I know credit shot and a lot of my guys have school Mon and Wed.

Perhaps a weekend time?
They're happening, sorta. Pro usually queues and that's been about it lately. Rarely does any Imperial guild ever queue. Last Wednesday we had our first Imperial opponents in about a month, but it was just a PUG.

Regarding other nights, we could switch ours to a different weeknight but weekends are rather out of the question for us. We're mostly working adults with family lives so many of us are busy on the weekends.
The Sunrider Legacy | Deiryn | Deiryl | Zadiel | Varinne
Aethereal on Harbinger - A PvE/PvP/Conquest/Social Guild - Visit Us and Join Now!

jobn
11.09.2012 , 11:55 PM | #25
Credit Shot would be able to bring a group on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturday and Sundays. As far as time probably around 8 P.M
Idris Wells
Credit Shot

Dancally
11.10.2012 , 01:15 PM | #26
Thursday is a sexy day for everyone I think.
Leq
-Cookies & Wookies-

BHVAssassin
11.12.2012 , 10:03 AM | #27
My goal to reinvigorate the ranked pop was almost achieved with the Triumvirate, but my progress was slowed by insubordination. Not one to be bested by adversity, Warcloud is now almost fully formed and realized. With a little organization like this btwn all the new guilds that have spawned recently, imp and pub side, soon the pops will again flourish.

The issue with ranked wzs dying down has more to do with lack of communication and healthy competition more than anything. I understand min/maxed players wanting to run with each other, but all flocking to one guild is pathetic. When that happens after a while lesser geared premades will rage quit and not return, and the bis premade then resorts to sleazily farming rated pugs, disenchanting even more people. Fragmenting into dozens of undermanned vanity guilds isn't the answer either.

The server needs real competition, guild rivalries, and weekly engaging open world battles... but most of all organization, a little goes a long way. A pvp server is in a sad state when the pve'rs are the only ones organizing. Gms reach out to one another and collabo, 8pm-12am est. sounds good.

The population on this server might not be as high as others, but I can appreciate the community on Jung-Ma. Im srry but in a virtual star wars universe, I wont get any satisfaction OR immersion from rofl stomping a player name bubblefart. At this point, anyone so unhappy with the state of affairs should just unsub. Starting all over on a new server after already grinding a toon to bis? Kill yourself.
Darth Clewat - Jung-Ma Sith Wargod

GM- WARCLOUD

Dancally
11.12.2012 , 12:48 PM | #28
We have some good pvp guilds pub side: Crimson Elite, Pro, Credit Shot, and I think DLE runs too. We even had a brave pug queue up twice.

Whenever I go to the imp side and try to drum up interest nobody seems to even consider it. Step it up imperials!

I am going to try to push Thursdays, 9-12 PM server time for the ranked night for the guilds that have issues on mon-tues (thats us, credit shot for sure). I'd be interested in seeing if any IMP guilds want to step up to the plate.

Cheers!
Leq
-Cookies & Wookies-

JediMasterSarynn
11.12.2012 , 06:59 PM | #29
We made a change at AA today. We're now running ranked warzones on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We hope this means more pops than our prior schedule. Hopefully, matches against Imperials since we're getting bored of the same Republic groups.
The Sunrider Legacy | Deiryn | Deiryl | Zadiel | Varinne
Aethereal on Harbinger - A PvE/PvP/Conquest/Social Guild - Visit Us and Join Now!

Grievear
11.13.2012 , 09:12 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
We have some good pvp guilds pub side: Crimson Elite, Pro, Credit Shot, and I think DLE runs too. We even had a brave pug queue up twice.

Whenever I go to the imp side and try to drum up interest nobody seems to even consider it. Step it up imperials!

I am going to try to push Thursdays, 9-12 PM server time for the ranked night for the guilds that have issues on mon-tues (thats us, credit shot for sure). I'd be interested in seeing if any IMP guilds want to step up to the plate.

Cheers!
I think you missed a guild there, Broseph.
Griever Leonhart - Officer and Vanguard of Angeli Aetherii

"...And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up"