Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

JediMasterSarynn
10.15.2012 , 07:28 PM | #11
It's that time of the week...
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

JediMasterSarynn
10.17.2012 , 11:26 AM | #12
Didn't get a single pop on Monday night for three hours. Where was everyone?

Any guilds doing this tonight or should I go off and do something else?
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

Zekiirah
10.17.2012 , 04:40 PM | #13
I would honestly really love to get in on this, but don't have a set team to go in with, ever. The last few RWZ teams I joined, my rating plummeted from 1501 to 1457, and then 1444 when I DCed in another one. My computer and my patience really aren't up to par with doing these lately =/
Zek-anlai Zekoyah, Elite Warlord & Healing Sage to Jung Ma.

TheJanitor
10.18.2012 , 11:51 PM | #14
The problem is you decided to do this on a Monday/Wednesday night when people have work/school/other things they have to do the next day. Maybe you should consider doing this like Friday night or Saturday mid day
Most hated/feared/respected scoundrel on Ven Zallow and Jung Ma

YouTube Channel

JediMasterSarynn
10.19.2012 , 09:27 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TheJanitor View Post
The problem is you decided to do this on a Monday/Wednesday night when people have work/school/other things they have to do the next day. Maybe you should consider doing this like Friday night or Saturday mid day
I think at the end of the day, there won't be a perfect time to do this. However, I will say that the reason my guild has done this traditionally on MON/WED is because MON-THU during prime time (8PM-12AM) our server is at it's peak in population compared to any other day or time frame throughout the week.

I didn't just haphazardly through out dates. I actually did some research.

RendValor
10.19.2012 , 09:43 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheJanitor View Post
There's also the fact that on Fri/Sat the fleet is even deader than usual since people have friends/family/lives
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

HaemmernZeit
10.20.2012 , 07:38 AM | #17
Or like Ilbus said, dead server is dead.
First Order of Shadow ruled the nest, then Dark Empire, and now, I don't know. All I know is that Pot5 has 3-5 times the population at prime time and near constant rwz pops.

-Dilrisei, Marauder, Dark Empire/Sithhikers Guide to the Galaxy

JediMasterSarynn
10.23.2012 , 09:15 AM | #18
Thanks for showing up last night, Pro!

JediMasterSarynn
10.24.2012 , 08:20 PM | #19
Pro and Coordinated Confusion are in. Where are the Imperial guilds?

FAFuse
10.24.2012 , 10:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSarynn View Post
Thanks for showing up last night, Pro!
We're having a good time and have enough in guild on that we can keep doing ranked for most of the week. Pro is a PvP dedicated (almost exclusive) guild, so you should see a lot more of us in games.

We'll try to keep up with these on Wednesdays specifically.
Ranked Warzone Videos: www.youtube.com/fusedintention