Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you were force sensitive

Xatasha
10.03.2012 , 08:26 AM | #1
What kind of a force user would you be.

Myself I would likely slowly slip to the dark side with things like

<<mind trick>> Yes I should have a pay raise and not have to work.
<<force chock>> the next door neighbors yappy dog

I would also help cure the sick and try and be good but I end up abusing the powers and going dark at some point

ProxyKalevra
10.03.2012 , 08:28 AM | #2
i would be rich by charging for force healing... if it works for a hospital and i can cure something they can't i.e. cancer why not?

Lionflash
10.03.2012 , 08:30 AM | #3
I'd fight crime and become a vigilante. I was steal money from the criminals to fund myself and I would only use non-theatric abilities so as to not draw attention to myself.

tiennen
10.03.2012 , 08:32 AM | #4
I would be dark side.

Not because I am inherently evil, but because the Jedi value being removed from your emotions, and that is no way to live.

Imo, it is wrong to fully embrace your emotions, as well. I think the best course of action would be to acknowledge your emotions, and allow them to affect you in small ways, but also not let your judgement be clouded by anger or grief.

If anything, I would end up being a "Gray" Jedi. Not dark, not light. Not removed from my emotions, but not fully embracing them.

Stenrik
10.03.2012 , 08:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ProxyKalevra View Post
i would be rich by charging for force healing... if it works for a hospital and i can cure something they can't i.e. cancer why not?
This. I would never hurt anyone with my power, because why should I? I could make so much money with healing that I would have all the power I could want through legit means. Later in life after I've cashed in on my rare gift, I might open up an institution that tries to locate other force sensitives and teach them how to heal people too. Might as well do some good before I retire.

Another option I might consider would be making my own religion, some kind of "force church" and heal people in my cult to win 'em over. You know, something that's never been done in real life yet...

I would be grey in "alignment", and as a poster above me said, I wouldn't block my emotions but not use them to fuel my power either. Unless I went the whole "make your own religion" route, which I have a feeling would turn me dark side.

Trollokdamus
10.03.2012 , 09:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ProxyKalevra View Post
Aren't you afraid that, when people finally realize that you use real supernatural powers, you're going to be locked in a cage and become a test subject for the rest of your life?

As for me, i'd start with some certain subtle moves to improve the overall quality of my life. To overcome one things, speed up other ones and so on. Once i reach a point where i feel comfortable enough (and it won't take my whole life since i'm not a very demanding person), i'd set my sight at all the bad stuff which happens in the world and try to fix at least a tiny bit of it. This would make me happier.
Of course there are lots of much more ambitious ideas come to my mind, but i'm afraid i'd need a combined power of 1000 Yodas for them to become true

Anysao
10.03.2012 , 10:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
Aren't you afraid that, when people finally realize that you use real supernatural powers, you're going to be locked in a cage and become a test subject for the rest of your life?
*waves hand* "..you will free me from this cage..."

While healing people would be nice, I think I'd rather be a vigilante. I'd heal the sick, and kick butt. I'd do a little tap dance, then throw sand in their eyes. It's debilitating.
Once they're all confused, I'd go all force push on them. Then lightning. Then another push. Then pull. Then push. Repeat.

I'd be a sweet super hero, I now just need a nemesis, and a tragic backstory...
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

BenjaminminU
10.03.2012 , 11:55 AM | #8
I'd be mostly light sided, probably use a mind trick now and again to make things easier.

I'd also go to comic con as Thor, using my force powers to do the hammer throw and summon thunder :P
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

TalonVII
10.03.2012 , 03:41 PM | #9
Me, i'd be as lazy as possible. use the force to get that remote or beer

And i'd also use the force to make money. Need something heavy moved, call me, 20 buck an hour.

Need demo work done but don't want explosives. Depending on how big and how much....

I'd do that kind of stuff.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight

ToEasy
10.03.2012 , 03:42 PM | #10
I would be for the most part Lightsided.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu