Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need Forth Location! (War Event Help Wanted)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Need Forth Location! (War Event Help Wanted)

Wraiven
10.03.2012 , 07:25 AM | #1
Ok guys, I have 3 locations that I know will work and 2 of which has been fan favorites! I am trying to come up with a location for the fourth week of the month, and at the moment, I am stumped. So I would like to hear it from you guys!

In this thread, please disclose a location for OPvP that you feel is a great location and why you feel it would be a great location. I will then take the time to visit each and every location that is posted up here until I finally pick one. This is not a contest or any of the sorts, this is more like me...asking you guys, this great community...for help.

I have been offered some help from a couple guilds, (Pax Republica, Prophecy of the Fatman) and I have not forgotten about you guys, I love you all! But in this case, I think the community as a whole should be in on this one.

Planets already being used..

Week 1: Tatooine, Czerka Dig Site.

Week 2: Alderaan, Bridge of Juran.

Week 3: Illum, Western Ice Shelf Elevated Platform (By popular request from the community)

Week 4: [Location Required]

Please hit this thread up with locations, pics and just in case my scatterbrain gets lost...nearest speeder location!

Thanks guys!
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Crawelc
10.03.2012 , 08:22 AM | #2
Ill do some traveling this afternoon see what I can see.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Wraiven
10.03.2012 , 08:32 AM | #3
Somebody contacted me in game about a month back, requesting that I use the Coronet Zoo. I took a look, I like the location, but will need help testing this location for respawn points and travel times. It is a rather interesting area. Take a look and tell me what ya think.

I do however want to keep options open for the fourth week location. I'm curious to see what locations you guys throw at me. Looking forward to it!
-FIGHT-

pwkinney
10.03.2012 , 09:37 AM | #4
The best open world PVP loaction I can think of is near the speeder salesman at Voss City. The area is pretty big and if I recall correctly both spawn points are on the opther side of opposing bridges. Making a natural capture point that would be significant in an actual battle for Voss City.

Have Fun... Tort

Wraiven
10.03.2012 , 09:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by pwkinney View Post
The best open world PVP loaction I can think of is near the speeder salesman at Voss City. The area is pretty big and if I recall correctly both spawn points are on the opther side of opposing bridges. Making a natural capture point that would be significant in an actual battle for Voss City.

Have Fun... Tort
If I am not mistaken, that area will not allow us to be flagged for PvP, can anyone confirm?
-FIGHT-

pwkinney
10.03.2012 , 10:54 AM | #6
I will go to that location when I get home from work and document the area I am thinking about. I will pick a fight to see if PVP is still possible. I know at one time PVP was possible in this area but it has been 8 months since I spent any time there.

Have fun...Tort

Jadescythe
10.03.2012 , 10:55 AM | #7
You might want to take a look at the bonus series area on Nar Shadaa where pubs and imps would meet if anyone did the bonus series.

(side note, fourth has a U in it)
I have opinions and stuff

MOPSFounder
10.03.2012 , 11:53 AM | #8
What about Quesh? That planet gets so much hate but has a great area which is the only area that allows you to cross to the other half of the planet. If it's doable, we could make a great OPvP event on that planet that needs some TLC!

Wraiven
10.03.2012 , 11:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
You might want to take a look at the bonus series area on Nar Shadaa where pubs and imps would meet if anyone did the bonus series.

(side note, fourth has a U in it)
Indeed it does, thank you. Go forth, fourth in place.
-FIGHT-

Wraiven
10.03.2012 , 12:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MOPSFounder View Post
What about Quesh? That planet gets so much hate but has a great area which is the only area that allows you to cross to the other half of the planet. If it's doable, we could make a great OPvP event on that planet that needs some TLC!
The first time I put one of these together, I used Quesh as a test planet...to see how many people would actually show, and to see if the game could handle that many people on one planet. But I got a lot of Negative Feedback on that planet though. 2nd only to Hoth, heh.
-FIGHT-