Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about the CE Store

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question about the CE Store
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nagruf
10.03.2012 , 04:49 AM | #1
Hi

I first would like to say that I am happy with my collector’s edition and most of the items I got with the set.

But I am concerned about the in-game store that was available with the CE

Please see the following which you have advertised for store, the following can be seen at (http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021)

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

Why have we not been receiving the regular updates, 1 pet in 9 months is very poor

What is your meaning of regular?

Where is my incentive to keep going back?

I am worried that the store will be forgotten and any further items that could have been intended for the CE store will end up being in the Cartel store and charged for.

I know there have been several posts on this, I have also send messages to Joveth Gonzalez via twitter and post on your facebook and had no reply. I have sent a ticket to customer service and this has been responded that they will not talk about this.

You should not market and advertise something when selling a product and not deliver on what you have stated, this is misleading and giving false information and therefore is untruthful and deceives your customers.

Please can we have an official response into this?

DarthBeelzebub
10.03.2012 , 06:25 AM | #2
as one who bought the CE why are others getting a 110% movement speeder that can be used at lvl 10 with legacy perk and we dont.

about giveing those that spent the extra money on a 110% speeder that will carrier you and 3 others This woud make alot of the CE people happy

Grondar
10.03.2012 , 07:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagruf View Post

I am worried that the store will be forgotten and any further items that could have been intended for the CE store will end up being in the Cartel store and charged for.
Bingo. Although forgotten would imply that they did not release any items by accident..
After 9 months one should know better..they have your money, good luck.

Sutii
10.03.2012 , 11:28 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

While I cannot go into details concerning any potential future additions to the Collectors Edition store or other in-game content, I do appreciate the concerns that you have raised here. Due to this I would strongly recommend that you post ideas for what you would like to see added to the store, or any other aspect of SWTOR for that matter, over in our dedicated Suggestion Box.

If you need further assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Nagruf
10.04.2012 , 06:20 AM | #5
Hi Sutii

Its not that im looking for what will go in the store,

Im looking for if and when the regular updates will happen, and why hasnt it been regular like promised

Kazaganthis
10.04.2012 , 06:56 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

While I cannot go into details concerning any potential future additions to the Collectors Edition store or other in-game content, I do appreciate the concerns that you have raised here. Due to this I would strongly recommend that you post ideas for what you would like to see added to the store, or any other aspect of SWTOR for that matter, over in our dedicated Suggestion Box.

If you need further assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Why would we post ideas and suggestions for the CE store which has only recieved ONE update? Isnt that your developers/staffs job? Shouldnt you guys be coming up with things that, like YOUR advertisement said, make us REGULARLY come back? Its just another thing in a long list of promises and lies weve been fed with no explanation.\ as to why it was never done. Wonder if I can charge people for something then never do it and keep their money too...

Avorniel
10.04.2012 , 07:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
[COLOR=#f9d648]Hello everyone,

Due to this I would strongly recommend that you post ideas for what you would like to see added to the store, or any other aspect of SWTOR for that matter, over in our dedicated Suggestion Box.
With all due respect why should we ask in the suggestions Section when you allready stated that :-

The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

As the op has said this actually looks like miss selling a product and giving false information to entice people to buy the product.

XLJedi
10.04.2012 , 07:55 AM | #8
Thank you all for confirming my suspicion that the CE store was just a marketing gimic.

...never gonna buy that passkey either.
Reelo (Jedi Guardian)
Server: Jedi Covenant (East Coast Time)
Guild: Starlords
Always willing to lend a hand to those who stop by my server and say hello!

Sutii
10.04.2012 , 07:06 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagruf View Post
Hi Sutii

Its not that im looking for what will go in the store,

Im looking for if and when the regular updates will happen, and why hasnt it been regular like promised
Hello again Nagruf,

As per my previous post, while I do appreciate the concerns you have raised, it is a topic that we do not have any information available for at present. Any news concerning it will be published via our official channels and so I would recommend keeping an eye on those for the latest information.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Nagruf
10.24.2012 , 02:57 AM | #10
Hi Sutii

After seeing what is comming out armour and weapon wise in the cartel shop it makes me think some of this should of been intended for the collectors edition store. And now you have a option to charge for the items we will now be neglected on what we were promised and that we will get nothing.