Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Cant win ????


Ycoga's Avatar


Ycoga
10.03.2012 , 08:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Alericus View Post
To the OP...dont bother reporting here all you do is attract trolls, exploiters and likely those selling the exploits. Open a ticket, record the time, the warzone the name of the players you saw and what you experienced. Trust me Bioware is watching. As of right now we are in pre-season. When Season 1 starts, I think a lot of questionable behavior is going to stop. If you want to know why I think that you can pm me but for now dont waste your time looking for support here.
+1 to this.

It's also fairly easy to spot a bot once you know what to look for. Just log a new ticket and let BW take it from there.

Rather go crazy with the reports than keep quiet because someone is intimidating you.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Xena_Shepard's Avatar


Xena_Shepard
10.03.2012 , 10:02 AM | #12
I'm fairly sure the OP is just being a troll here...

Nevertheless, there have only been a handful of instances where I'd say I saw a legitimate exploit/hack occurring. They're far from "common" but they happen...
The Shadowlands
<Death-Sentence>
4/5 NiM DF 4/5 NiM DP
Ashanis (Marauder Tank) | Leshanis (Mercenary)
Jenas (Powertech) | Asharis (Sniper)

Soljin's Avatar


Soljin
10.03.2012 , 10:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Letallis View Post
Op ^^^^ is the best advice you could get. I make a ticket and report when I see odd behavior. Mostly what I see is people throwing the game in WZ.

Most of these people must think if they didn't see it, it doesn't exist/happen. I will give you one bit of advice. Checking your lag. I've seen folks dance across a WZ too, and from what I can tell it's been me lagging. Just so you know.
to the OP: Yeah get character Names and a chat Time Stamp if possible, then file an ingame ticket with that info.

I have personally seen the Bomb plant Before our gate opened in VS twice...Not extremely common but Everyone on the team usually pipes up at once about it so I know its not just me lagging.

Since 1.4 especially I have noticed people Warping long distances ALOT...Especially in HB for some reason. This I just chalked up to Server to client latency...But it is suspect sure....Especially when your entire team fails to stop one guy solo who just ran half the map....But no proof so eh.

There has been a spped hack around since beta that creates warping...But all you can do is report people you suspect and let Bioware sort it out.

For anyone reading this that uses hacks... How do you cheat at Pinball? Always curious about that....
Born on Bria.
Clone Zerging Since 2003!

DarthOvertone's Avatar


DarthOvertone
10.03.2012 , 10:58 AM | #14
Were these exploiting Troopers Vanguards or Commandos? If they were Vanguards, then we should all be worried. If they were Commandos, ah it's okay...let them have their fun.
Alphawood - Alphanoob - Alphabolt - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - #1 Stronk PvP Server
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

DrIzzt-DoUrden's Avatar


DrIzzt-DoUrden
10.03.2012 , 01:15 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Legolose View Post
so many hacks/exploits that it is impossible to win or for that fact play, tonight I seen 3 troopers mind you 3 of them fly all the way clean across the screen in huttball to get us at are spawn:
Battlefield Training: Increases movement speed by 15% while high energy cell is active. This is a passive Vanguard ability in the third tier of the Tactics tree

Hold the Line: Grants 8 seconds of immunity from all movement-impairing effects, knockdowns and physics and increases movement speed by 30%. This is a ability Vanguards get in the 5th tier of their Tactics tree

Transcendence: Requires and converts 30 stacks of Centering to issue Transcendence to you and your group, increasing movement speed by 50% and melee and ranged defense by 10%. Lasts 10 seconds. This is a ability Sentinels get at level 22.

When you stack all three of these together that's +95% movement speed for the duration.

Now when you say they were flying ... are you talking about superman flying? neo from the matrix? or BEEPBEEP roadrunner flying because movement speed increases have been peppered all over this game.

stephenalandavie's Avatar


stephenalandavie
10.03.2012 , 07:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Have you ever heard of basic Vanguard ability Storm?
L2p dude..
That is a leap you tool and they certainly dont fly across the screen. Not anymore so then knight/warrior classes.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
10.03.2012 , 08:36 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Who cares they are just troopers
You shut your dirty mouth!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.
Referral Code
The Benefits of Referrals

Kalfear's Avatar


Kalfear
10.04.2012 , 03:39 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Alericus View Post
To the OP...dont bother reporting here all you do is attract trolls, exploiters and likely those selling the exploits. Open a ticket, record the time, the warzone the name of the players you saw and what you experienced. Trust me Bioware is watching. As of right now we are in pre-season. When Season 1 starts, I think a lot of questionable behavior is going to stop. If you want to know why I think that you can pm me but for now dont waste your time looking for support here.
^^^^^^ well said!

Just file a report ingame with as much information as you can give them!

Ill give EA credit on this part, they take these reports seriously and do follow up

now im not sure if it amounts to anything but least you get feeling that something being done.

And yup, posting here just attracts trolls and what not saying this stuff doesnt exist (when even EA responds with statements like "Its very possible you saw a speed hack in action and we appreciate the report...we will investigate to be sure").

Just file the report

Think of it this way
If it is a hack/exploit you have done some good
If its not, EA will investigate and see no harm or foul was done
Havent seen a out pouring of "innocent" players screaming about being banned for cheating so obviously EA doing something right on that topic anyways.
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it

Legolose's Avatar


Legolose
10.04.2012 , 02:30 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sock_Bramson View Post
Actually OP, you wrote:



Nothing about them running. So, were they airborne or on the ground? If they were flying over gaps, then yes, it was probably jet storm. If they were on the ground and running faster than normal, there's a good chance that they had a sentinel nearby to give them a speed boost. (whatever the Repub equivalent of Predation is called) Perhaps they were hacking, in which case they'll get banned because speed-hacks are stupid easy for BW to catch now, but my guess is you're over reacting. As far as voidstar goes, there have been and maybe still are well-known bugs that have caused people to spawn farther ahead than they should, where they can plant bombs on the back-side of doors. (I haven't seen this in a long time, though)
Quote: Originally Posted by Alericus View Post
To the OP...dont bother reporting here all you do is attract trolls, exploiters and likely those selling the exploits. Open a ticket, record the time, the warzone the name of the players you saw and what you experienced. Trust me Bioware is watching. As of right now we are in pre-season. When Season 1 starts, I think a lot of questionable behavior is going to stop. If you want to know why I think that you can pm me but for now dont waste your time looking for support here.
Quote: Originally Posted by Letallis View Post
Op ^^^^ is the best advice you could get. I make a ticket and report when I see odd behavior. Mostly what I see is people throwing the game in WZ.

Most of these people must think if they didn't see it, it doesn't exist/happen. I will give you one bit of advice. Checking your lag. I've seen folks dance across a WZ too, and from what I can tell it's been me lagging. Just so you know.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ycoga View Post
+1 to this.

It's also fairly easy to spot a bot once you know what to look for. Just log a new ticket and let BW take it from there.

Rather go crazy with the reports than keep quiet because someone is intimidating you.
Will do and advice takin


Quote: Originally Posted by Sock_Bramson View Post
Actually OP, you wrote:



Nothing about them running. So, were they airborne or on the ground? If they were flying over gaps, then yes, it was probably jet storm. If they were on the ground and running faster than normal, there's a good chance that they had a sentinel nearby to give them a speed boost. (whatever the Repub equivalent of Predation is called) Perhaps they were hacking, in which case they'll get banned because speed-hacks are stupid easy for BW to catch now, but my guess is you're over reacting. As far as voidstar goes, there have been and maybe still are well-known bugs that have caused people to spawn farther ahead than they should, where they can plant bombs on the back-side of doors. (I haven't seen this in a long time, though)

You only come across as petulant and hurt your own argument when you accuse people of hacking just because they say they haven't seen any hacks. I've been playing for close to 9 months now, and I've never seen a hack. My guild and I have been accused of hacking several times by people who overreact. None of us have been banned because none of us hack. I'm not saying it's impossible to hack this game; it's just not as easy or as widespread as people make out.

I think the real problem is you're setting yourself up for a loss with that name. Too bad "Legowin" doesn't have a good ring to it.
Its obvious that you might be one of these type of guys because of how hard your trying to defend them, there has to be a reason "You" and your "Guild" where accused so I will just leave it like that


Quote: Originally Posted by Xena_Shepard View Post
I'm fairly sure the OP is just being a troll here...

Nevertheless, there have only been a handful of instances where I'd say I saw a legitimate exploit/hack occurring. They're far from "common" but they happen...
I'm not trolling I'm stateing a "FACT" I have seen these Hacks/exploits so think what you want

Thanks again for the advice guys and will try this next time before posting it here
Free stuff & 7 day sub click my referral link and I will click yours http://www.swtor.com/r/2JV8GN Bos'feratu |60| Sorcerer Bos'sidias |60| JuggernaughtVos'mauul |60| SentinelBos'andieria |60| SniperVos'feratu |60| MercenaryVos'arhire |60| SageVittonelle|60|GunslingerBos'barake|60|Commando

TheronFett's Avatar


TheronFett
10.04.2012 , 02:33 PM | #20
Flying Troopers. I think I've officially heard in all now.