Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character lockups at loading screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character lockups at loading screen
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Frodric
10.02.2012 , 07:14 PM | #1
Used exit area to bring new healer into ev storymode since he didn't know the way and now my character Deviance on shadowlands can't load the fricking fleet screen stays locked up at 1/5th the loading bar.

New Info: Attempting to log in any other character shows the message Deviance is logged in and you can't log in another character until he is logged out.

Cerimon
10.02.2012 , 08:04 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Frodric,

Please be advised that this issue can be resolved by our Customer Service agents who can be contacted via this page. One of our agents will attend to your issue as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

HeavenlyAirhead
10.02.2012 , 08:13 PM | #3
I got kicked out on the Imperial Fleet on Saturday....and since then, I'm not able to log in after picking my toon. It's only my two high levels...both on the Fleet....and the loading screen gets stuck on 25% or so...and when I quit...and re-start everything, it says that Siann is logged in when she clearly isn't.

I'm able to log in on a different server, and create a character, and I"m able to pick a low level toon on my current server....as long as I don't try to log into Si or Ry first.

I have quit and re-started the game, and my computer....repaired 3 times....deleted/cleaned up files....I've had an open support ticket since Sunday, with no response yet.

It has been 4 days now. I'm getting a bit impatient.....

Levidicus
10.02.2012 , 08:55 PM | #4
im on shadowlands server and also in the same boat everytime i go through a phase i get locked up on loading screen and have to hard crash the game. I am able to play on other servers fine but after im locked out i can not play on my home server until it resets and then i have to create a toon and go in and log it out normally to be able to log in and play my main toon. This is extremely frustrating and have been like this for 2 days now i have several tickets pending and have sent a few emails with file attachements on them i wish someone would really fix this soon

Pupsup
10.02.2012 , 10:29 PM | #5
Also having this problem. So I submit a ticket, then wait several days for a reply? Will this be a reoccurring problem?
Quote: Originally Posted by CupieMontana View Post
i reached level 3 in like ten minutes and it was a joke how easy the enemies were to kill
i just stopped right then, im too good at this game who does bioware thinkt hey rae do they think that im bad at video games

loomby
03.10.2014 , 02:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavenlyAirhead View Post
I got kicked out on the Imperial Fleet on Saturday....and since then, I'm not able to log in after picking my toon. It's only my two high levels...both on the Fleet....and the loading screen gets stuck on 25% or so...and when I quit...and re-start everything, it says that Siann is logged in when she clearly isn't.

I'm able to log in on a different server, and create a character, and I"m able to pick a low level toon on my current server....as long as I don't try to log into Si or Ry first.

I have quit and re-started the game, and my computer....repaired 3 times....deleted/cleaned up files....I've had an open support ticket since Sunday, with no response yet.

It has been 4 days now. I'm getting a bit impatient.....
I rang customer support and was told to delete my bitraider folder and reopen the launcher this seems to have fixed my problem