Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Video] Rage Against the Banana _Unedited_

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
[Video] Rage Against the Banana _Unedited_

Nidza
10.02.2012 , 06:34 PM | #1
Highlights: http://oi47.tinypic.com/20ayuk4.jpg

Scrapper PoV on PvP now you can see what we good for nothings really do in WZs.

Objectives ...what are objectives edition

Notes: never done any movie editing or recording ever this is my first try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkWN6...ature=youtu.be

Aerilas
10.02.2012 , 06:52 PM | #2
hvnt played DPS scoundrel, but it seems like that would be the way to go. good vid man,

Fearine
10.02.2012 , 07:45 PM | #3
Great gameplay and you are really a point of reference at DPS Scoundrel/Operative potential mate.

The only bad part is the quality of the video. Can't you do it at 720p at least?
Bioware's famous metrics revealed:
Q: Someone told me his son (George Lukas) played the game.
Answer: (Bioware) Yeah I heard that too. A lot of us with teenage kids try to get them to explain things to us.

pisauron
10.02.2012 , 07:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nidza View Post
Highlights: http://oi47.tinypic.com/20ayuk4.jpg

Scrapper PoV on PvP now you can see what we good for nothings really do in WZs.

Objectives ...what are objectives edition

Notes: never done any movie editing or recording ever this is my first try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkWN6...ature=youtu.be
the video is of horrible quality. try frapsing in higher quality...
and add "hp details", its easier to tell what gear the people against you have like that

other then that, nice music...
www.pisauron.com - My Youtube channel

zoranporan
10.03.2012 , 03:30 AM | #5
too much cookie (ref. fat body type), and too much vendetta, no objective pp

Nice video, loved the music !
Sith Marauder | Helle | ToFN EU

Masarko
10.03.2012 , 07:37 AM | #6
First off:
Youre staying too much in stealth
Second:
Why are you using Backblast after Shoot first or whatever that stealth opener is called?
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

Nidza
10.03.2012 , 08:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
First off:
Youre staying too much in stealth
Second:
Why are you using Backblast after Shoot first or whatever that stealth opener is called?
Staying in stealth does not hinder my movement and gives me a huge advantage,also I finished all my gear grinding so I just fight 2-3 guys and that way I don't do objectives but neither does my target so it's a fair trade.

Alpha strike is Shoot First,Backblast,sabo charge,sucker punch it's the biggest burst we got.

Also thanks for the kind words,i'll make a real pvp movie in 720p in the next couple of weeks with WZ and world pvp footage.

Masarko
10.04.2012 , 02:49 AM | #8
Staying in stealth does not hinder my movement and gives me a huge advantage,also I finished all my gear grinding so I just fight 2-3 guys and that way I don't do objectives but neither does my target so it's a fair trade.

Alpha strike is Shoot First,Backblast,sabo charge,sucker punch it's the biggest burst we got.

Also thanks for the kind words,i'll make a real pvp movie in 720p in the next couple of weeks with WZ and world pvp footage.
Why dont you change your rotation abit?
When up against equal people you wont kill them after 4 abillities, hence why you save the backblast til the DoT is off on your target so you reapply it with backblast saving your combat stealth
Iam Dog / Bishwhet

Nidza
10.04.2012 , 04:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Why dont you change your rotation abit?
When up against equal people you wont kill them after 4 abillities, hence why you save the backblast til the DoT is off on your target so you reapply it with backblast saving your combat stealth
You apply aplha strike,stun sucker punch x2 and if the target is not dead you kite and heal because most people when you get out of stealth and get them down to 30% hp they'll start running or burning CDs in desperation.If they run it doesn't matter what you press,if they are burning CDs then kite and heal and finish them off.

On a personal note I enjoy running from people as much as killing them,sometimes I just go in Shoot first,backblast and start running just for the lulz.

Masarko
10.04.2012 , 05:09 AM | #10
You apply aplha strike,stun sucker punch x2 and if the target is not dead you kite and heal because most people when you get out of stealth and get them down to 30% hp they'll start running or burning CDs in desperation.If they run it doesn't matter what you press,if they are burning CDs then kite and heal and finish them off.

On a personal note I enjoy running from people as much as killing them,sometimes I just go in Shoot first,backblast and start running just for the lulz.
Owell might be a personal style, but I do notice a lack of damage when im doing backstab after Hidden strike
Iam Dog / Bishwhet