Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Progression thread 2.1

raidmac
05.29.2013 , 10:25 PM | #391
Hit and Run downed HM golden fury tonight
Thorizine, Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
RPers think I am a god
Quote: Originally Posted by Helmholtzz View Post
Your GOD thor.

sithheroes
06.02.2013 , 10:19 AM | #392
^^evil metal thief^^
So whos ready for the NiM TFB race?
n8
Lillish-Rockets-Nte-Jogenn-Toshi
RdGrenitLulz

Helmholtzz
06.02.2013 , 10:28 AM | #393
From the feedback of Suckafish seems like NiM TFB is not that hard. Only the dread guards seems like a worthy fight. So I am kind of worried. I really hope BW listens to the feedback from people and tone the raid up for 72 geared raid groups.
Dead on Arrival Begeren Colony
Ascension Jedi Covenant
Instead of loving your enemies - treat your friends a little better.
Rt Baree Dragonslayer Infern

Diachi
06.02.2013 , 06:45 PM | #394
From the feedback of Suckafish seems like NiM TFB is not that hard. Only the dread guards seems like a worthy fight. So I am kind of worried. I really hope BW listens to the feedback from people and tone the raid up for 72 geared raid groups.
True but if NiM S&V comes out 4 weeks later, it could be hinting that NiM TfB isn't going to be as hard as we thought. As a note, I still hope they'll listen and make it really challenging. NiM S&V should be designed to hold out till the next operation comes out or when they announce it.
Te'fia, Conquerer of the Dread Fortress
<YES>
Te'f, Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

raidmac
06.02.2013 , 07:26 PM | #395
I personally cant wait for Nightmare TFB, I'm not too worried about server firsts or how hard it is but I'm just glad there is going to be more content! But if we get through everything in one week, I'll just go back to running laps on fleet
Thorizine, Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
RPers think I am a god
Your GOD thor.

Robcro
06.02.2013 , 09:37 PM | #396
I never noticed this thread and haven't played around with the forums much but figure I'd throw my guild into the mix.

Char Name: Rixbo
Guild: Dendarii Mercenary Fleet
Alliance: Empire
Site: dendarii.enjin.com Dendarii Mercenary Fleet

Progression:

NiM EV (Infernal)
NiM KP (Unyielding)
NiM EC 1/4
HM EC 4/4

HM TFB 5/5
SM TFB 5/5

SM S&V 7/7

Toborro's Courtyard SM

Dreadtooth (1 Stack)

All 8 Man.
Rixbo
55 Mercenary
Naima Solban Kai'raessa

SojournerNC
06.05.2013 , 04:41 PM | #397
Updates in. Welcome to the thread Merc fleet! I've closed the legacy part to new additions since it is old content. But your new progression is added.

I'm a little irked with BW about the endgame. I don't think they are putting their best effort into it, or really much of any effort. They came out with some great fights a year ago but let things go big time in Rise of the Daily Cartel. All I'm seeing is more and more being thrown into Cartel market.

I really wasn't expecting much from TFB NM. Honestly I think we should have had it awhile ago. TFB HM @ 55 I don't feel is scaled well. We need new content and they don't seem to be able to provide much beyond new stories on one new planet, which technically should have been free to subs.

It is concerning. Almost getting a STO vibe from TOR and I don't like that. STO is something I play when they finally add a bunch of new content cause it has very little endgame. If this is where TOR is going then they might as well just nuke the harsh restrictions on F2P and go all out. Which is sad...really sad.
The Order of El Elyon
The #1 guild of professional Kinrath pup face scrunchers...Revan approved!!

Leithana
06.05.2013 , 05:16 PM | #398
Char Name: Synestra
Guild: Shades of the Eternal Void
Alliance: Empire
Site: sev.enjin.com

Progression:
TFB (at 55): 8man SM, HM 5/5 16man SM 5/5, 16man HM 2/5
S&V: 8man SM/HM 7/7 16man SM 7/7, 16man HM 5/7
GF: 8man SM, HM 1/1, 16man SM 1/1

We have also progressed, of course, on the legacy content.

Thanks!

-Syn

Leithana
06.07.2013 , 12:27 AM | #399
Update: Downed 2 more on HM 16 TFB, so we're at 4/5 now for Shades!

DuelRich
06.08.2013 , 09:39 PM | #400
Doomed on Arrival, the Doomed Lemmings/Dead on Arrival combined raid team, has full cleared 16 man TFB hard mode. Excited for the nightmare stuff coming down the pipe!
Lot ~ ε◚◚◚◚◚{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) ~ Doomed Lemming