Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Progression thread 2.1

Riggz
04.23.2013 , 12:12 AM | #271
What's the verdict of posting results of multiple progression teams from the same guild?
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

raidmac
04.23.2013 , 01:31 AM | #272
Hit and Run is 4/5 for HM TFB sadly we didnt have enough time for the Terror
Officer of <VICE>

Diachi
04.23.2013 , 02:06 AM | #273
Sovereign's first attempt at HM S&V 6/7:
1st Boss
2nd Boss
3rd Boss
4th Boss
5th Boss
6th Boss
7th Boss
Te'fia the Revanchist; Top 3 Operative Seasons 3 and 4
Dread Master Te'f; #1 Scoundrel Season 3

Lord_Etan
04.23.2013 , 12:04 PM | #274

Diachi
04.23.2013 , 01:55 PM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Etan View Post
People leaving for family emergancies blows
That shouldn't "blow", it should be: unfortunate.
Te'fia the Revanchist; Top 3 Operative Seasons 3 and 4
Dread Master Te'f; #1 Scoundrel Season 3

bsbrad
04.23.2013 , 04:16 PM | #276
Solatium:

8-man SM Golden Fury down
8-man 3/7 SM S&V
N'abi
Harbinger
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

MagnysDarksong
04.23.2013 , 08:22 PM | #277
Urd, I believe raid teams within the same guild are just counted as guild progress.

Instead of listing <Guild>Team A and <Guild>Team 1, they would both be considered <Guild> accomplishments.

I could be wrong here as I'm not the keeper of the thread, but I think that's the decision that was previously made.
The Darksong Legacy

MelliMelon
04.24.2013 , 12:55 AM | #279
Sent a message to Arashi, I will likely begin a new thread soon to be updated on a more regular basis. I'll give him/her a few days to respond, then I'll just go ahead and do it. I love the idea of just counting guild progress because (1) it shows solidarity and even though it doesn't recognize each individual groups achievement (though I would still say they are encouraged to post in this thread!), it makes things way easier! I hate TfB, but I want to have cleared it. Luckily, the other Ascension raid group did it so I don't have to

sithheroes
04.24.2013 , 12:04 PM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Sent a message to Arashi, I will likely begin a new thread soon to be updated on a more regular basis. I'll give him/her a few days to respond, then I'll just go ahead and do it. I love the idea of just counting guild progress because (1) it shows solidarity and even though it doesn't recognize each individual groups achievement (though I would still say they are encouraged to post in this thread!), it makes things way easier! I hate TfB, but I want to have cleared it. Luckily, the other Ascension raid group did it so I don't have to
does seem like Arashi has been busier as of late, and while we should commend the work done in the past a new forum owner may be a good thing. whoever steps up thank you for the extra time you put in.
n8
Lillish-Rockets-Nte-Jogenn-Toshi
RdGrenitLulz