Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

LanceCorporalDan
11.27.2012 , 01:43 PM | #41
Quote:
Yesterday , 09:39 PM | #37 Report Post Quote
What area exactly do these patrols take place?

... or do you recon the entire planet and hope to run into RPers?

I would like to check out one of these events but I am unsure as to where
to begin the search other than I know what planet on which night.

Any information would be appreciated

Thanks
The areas of the planet differ depending on who is leading the patrol a lot of the times.

A tip that I would offer other than getting in contact with our leadership would be to have a guy meet with the patrol at the Rep base before we begin (I promise we will not shoot at you haha). There you will be able to talk to the leader of that patrol, and maybe work something out.

Hope this helped, I'm only a trooper so I don't have much say in anything but hopefuly my idea will work out.
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Nadiya
11.27.2012 , 02:56 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by truchaos View Post
Come on Imps... stop hiding in fleet and give us something to respond to!
But... we did come looking for you on the 19th, on Hoth, based on the schedule that was posted and I, for one, was heartbroken to not find any of you. We even conned someone into checking to see if you were on the planet and were disappointed to find out that you were in fact, not there. </3
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Minali | Rydlie
"Did you think I would hang my head and disappear quietly?"

truchaos
11.27.2012 , 10:14 PM | #43
As I said before, we have had some lean times lately for turnouts- the bane of the server it seems. It would be better planned if you had contacted us beforehand to ensure the patrol was still planned as we have patrolled Hoth a number of times and found only endless white expanses.

(In all honesty, after numerous patrols when the only thing we saw was npc's and our own shadows or rarely running into the lone player who did not wish to rp- it has been hard to get people interested in going out on the patrols at all. We used to get multiple reports every night of attacks on bases... now we might get one or two a week.

It might be time for us to raid a few Imp bases and see if we can get your blood up again.)
Dread Slayer Daphni Morkai
I will not fail REIGN I cannot die

Kontraz
11.28.2012 , 04:31 PM | #44
I will take a lot of the responsibility for the lack of patrols as of late. I've been very busy in real life, and this has been (more or less) my own project to get constant involvement out there. I'll try to get everyone back on this schedule to at least get some action going again.

Edit: Okay, I'll make sure to get things going again tonight. You can usually find me on Kontraz (rep side) or Kyr'am (imp side)

truchaos
11.28.2012 , 06:41 PM | #45
Alderaan- 8pm est.

Nadiya
11.29.2012 , 12:23 PM | #46
As I said before, we have had some lean times lately for turnouts- the bane of the server it seems. It would be better planned if you had contacted us beforehand to ensure the patrol was still planned as we have patrolled Hoth a number of times and found only endless white expanses.
I was just feather ruffling. <3 We were gathering HK parts and I remembered the schedule that was posted, so we asked around to see if you were there.

I, however, am happy to come out and play anytime, though I prefer the RP over the PvP..
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Minali | Rydlie
"Did you think I would hang my head and disappear quietly?"

Karthus
11.29.2012 , 01:23 PM | #47

(In all honesty, after numerous patrols when the only thing we saw was npc's and our own shadows or rarely running into the lone player who did not wish to rp- it has been hard to get people interested in going out on the patrols at all. We used to get multiple reports every night of attacks on bases... now we might get one or two a week.

It might be time for us to raid a few Imp bases and see if we can get your blood up again.)
Hmm, maybe I need to get an Exo raiding party together... just like old times

Sippix
11.29.2012 , 08:19 PM | #48
Just ran into you guys on Belsavis. This seemed like a non-RP KOS mission. Not that I'm complaining, because our 5-man roflstomped your 5-man.
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch

Karthus
11.29.2012 , 08:58 PM | #49
4v4's and 1v1's. Good times y'all.
Gutek Legacy - Ebon Hawk

truchaos
11.29.2012 , 09:40 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Sippix View Post
Just ran into you guys on Belsavis. This seemed like a non-RP KOS mission. Not that I'm complaining, because our 5-man roflstomped your 5-man.
You mean after respawning.. twice? Since we were inside your own base ~20 meters from your med-center?