Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

10.02.2012 , 04:44 PM | #1
In order to encourage free-form RP (both cross faction and same faction) we are beginning to do an RP Patrol Mon-Thurs every week at the following times and locations. I will update the list as it changes.

Monday: Hoth 8:00PM EST
Tuesday: Tatooine 8:00PM EST
Wednesday: Alderaan 8:00PM EST
Thursday: Belsavis 8:00PM EST

NOTE: These are RP patrols. These are not Kill on Sight missions. We will be on the aforementioned planets in small squads for roughly an hour every week, seeking out Imperials to capture, catch criminal organizations in the act, etc etc. Any and all are welcome and encouraged to attend and make things interesting.

That being said, we would also enjoy these events becoming a basis for world PvP. This is where anyone can find us if they want to start some large-scale trouble and have some fun!

Additionally, if anybody would prefer a planet or time change to meet their own guild's needs, please contact me and I will try to adjust the schedule accordingly.

10.02.2012 , 05:10 PM | #2
This actually sounds like a fantastic idea to get some cross-faction RP going that isn't just "Destroy all Imp/Pubs!" I'll be sure to be in your patrol paths sometime.
Penndarin Vayne
<The Quietus Initiative>
"Truth and Silence"

10.03.2012 , 07:07 AM | #3
This is RP or RP disguised as "We'll RP and then kill you" ?
It's def something great to involve both factions.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

10.03.2012 , 09:47 AM | #4
RP. If another guild shows up with 25 or something, then obviously it will escalate. But the objective is just to give us as well as others on this server a chance for free-form (non-scripted) RP.

For our part, we aren't sending squads expecting a fight. We are just going out to see what we can see. If we come across imperials, we will attempt to detail / gather intel /etc. In the course of RP we will of course allow for any imperials to escape, that is, unless they are wanting to be taken prisoner in order to initiate further RP between organizations

10.03.2012 , 11:49 AM | #5
This sounds AWESOME! There's been a lot of pessimistic talk about this server being dead. It's nice to see active steps to organize and prove otherwise.
"Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm."

10.03.2012 , 01:59 PM | #6
It's nice to see Alpha Company seeking to interface more intrinsically with the RP community!

Clan Epsis
Guild leader
Agonal Level 55 Juggernaught | Ava Level 55 Operative

10.04.2012 , 01:17 PM | #7
Switching Tuesday's Patrol to Tatooine so we can make it to the Speeder races in time! ^_^

10.05.2012 , 06:50 AM | #8
Very nice. Esoteric Order may be around to cause some havoc .
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

10.05.2012 , 07:54 AM | #9
Nice alpha
Sorely wish there was an imperial counterpart to your guild

10.05.2012 , 09:00 AM | #10
Just to make everyone aware and to calm any fears- Alpha Company is currently working under somewhat tense general orders to cease fire- meaning all these patrols favour rp unless we come under direct attack and only then will we return fire. However, you can generally expect to be cc'ed for 'safety' (cryo'ed/concusive round).

We want this to be enjoyable for all parties present and welcome anyone who wants to come play/interact with us regardless of level or gear.

I am very, very happy to see interest in these patrols and if you are having trouble finding us or wish to set up a waypoint encounter- feel free to toss a whisper/message ingame!

-Drill Sergeant Æris Morkai, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
There are circumstances in which you can destroy and enemy, without loss to your own, and yet the victory may still be his. In all situations, you must first decide on the nature of victory, and then take steps to secure it. Avoid the instinct of fight first and think later.