Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition for BIOWARE to rollback 1.4 graphical engine changes.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition for BIOWARE to rollback 1.4 graphical engine changes.

Darth-Scopeh
10.02.2012 , 04:05 PM | #1
Greetings,

I have started a petition over in the customer support forum, requesting that Bioware rollback its changes to the graphical engine since patch 1.4.

There are massive issues with the changes made, and almost everyone I have come accross in game and in the customer support forum are suffering from one, or ALL of these issues. Camera stuttering/jerking and overall poor performance due to the new shadow rendering system are prevalent.

This proposes of course that the ops missions, gear, and balance changes remain live and only changes made to the UI and shadow rendering system be restored to a point prior to 1.4.

I am really hoping that this might get the attention of the development team....

PLEASE SIGN HERE

Apoliogies to the admins if the practice of creating links to threads in other forums is frowned upon or against the rules, but I am unsure of how much traffic the support forum actually gets - as this concerns almost everyone I feel that announcing it in the general forum was appropriate.

CommunitySupport
10.02.2012 , 04:07 PM | #2
Hello. While we encourage you to express your opinions and post with details about any issue you are having, we do not allow petition threads on the forums, as they do not foster constructive discussions. We encourage you to let us know in detail about issues you have experienced or to submit them via the in-game Customer Service portal. Thank you for your understanding.