Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open World PVP saturday

rNColonel
10.02.2012 , 02:12 PM | #1
I would Like to Get The PVP community together on both factions to join up in one huge Ops Group,

I would Like this to take Place In Outlaws Den, at 8 p.m Est Time,
If Any Imp Players that would take Responsibility on getting your group put together please post hear and have imp pvper message you for a inv
Pub side players if you ahve any interest in Open World pvp in out Laws Den Please Message Reckoner Saturday around 7:45 P.M Est any other questions please ask on this forum post

Azure Blades - Reckoner- Focus Guardian

DarthBror
10.02.2012 , 03:23 PM | #2
I would love to help you orginize this. I will be making a post on the Pax forums shortly.

P.S. It was good having you chase me around WZs the last couple of nights Reckoner.

Mort

Pax is also holding a cross faction Imperius Dominus R-PVP event on friday night. It is the continuation of our "Sage and Blood" thread. Please come out and particiapate if your interested.
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

rNColonel
10.02.2012 , 03:28 PM | #3
]Its always A pleasure going against you Mort

And helping me get this organized to a point were people just run in a have fun would be great this would be much Appreciated

Azure Blades - Reckoner - Focus Guardian

DarthBror
10.02.2012 , 03:32 PM | #4
http://www.paxgaming.com/index.php?topic=14283.0
^^^^^^^^^^ The thread alerting my guild of this event.

I hope to get some Paxians there. I will be on as soon as I can but 2000 est is an hour early for me. If I can shake the wife aggro that early Ill be there on time. Oterwise Ill be out around 2100.
PAXIMPERIUS

rNColonel
10.02.2012 , 03:38 PM | #5
no worries mort if we need to push the time back some we can

FeralPug
10.02.2012 , 03:41 PM | #6
I'm not available at all this weekend but it's an awesome idea. I'll mention it to the guild to give them the heads up.
Jerc Starr Jercules Jercenary
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com

Maderu
10.02.2012 , 04:35 PM | #7
I notified Guerrilla, if possible we'll be there.
Acca Tlassa KavalenGoodfellow
Lacca Luceria
--The Acca Lacca Crazy Atacca--

Weeblie
10.02.2012 , 04:48 PM | #8
Not saying that this is a bad idea, but beware of that Ilum taught us there's a limit on how many people can be fighting each other in a small area before the game engine grinds to a halt.
"Nothing is impossible because impossible itself says I M Possible."

rNColonel
10.02.2012 , 04:57 PM | #9
if this event gets bigger then i think we might need to move it but for now were gonna stick with outlaws den

DarthBror
10.04.2012 , 08:35 AM | #10
I have spoken to a number of Pax people and we are going to make a push to have members there. I will be there for sure after 2100 est. At least 5 or 6 of us. A couple of our Dominus Borthers have expressed interest as well.

Edit:
Infidel, Our PVP officer has backed this now and has pretty much implemented that the Hounds (our PVP Division) are required to attend if logged in during this event.

See yos all there.
PAXIMPERIUS