Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

WookieIsshe
10.03.2012 , 12:06 PM | #61
I could care less about all that fluff. What I want to see is some information released on their first real EXPANSION, the super secret space project and other things that will actually make the game fun again. I have kept my sub current but I have not logged into the game for over a month because quite frankly I am bored to death.

Releasing that information will not hurt anything and will definitely bring interest back into the game.

LukeSaberRattler
10.03.2012 , 12:12 PM | #62
They can't release that information early they tried that with Makeb, HK, Hypergates, and everything and everyone thought all that was coming in 1.4 even though nothing they said indicated that. So if they do another coming soon with all this and it doesn't come in the next update it will be another failure people lump on the dev team even if they specifically say it won't be in the next update.

I guess the real failure is our schools as reading comprehension is not what it used to be.
The Harbinger
Snozzberry lvl 60 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion lvl 60 Marauder -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 60 Shadow -- Beskha lvl 57 Mercenary
Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Rm3kpG

WookieIsshe
10.03.2012 , 12:15 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by LukeSaberRattler View Post
They can't release that information early they tried that with Makeb, HK, Hypergates, and everything and everyone thought all that was coming in 1.4 even though nothing they said indicated that. So if they do another coming soon with all this and it doesn't come in the next update it will be another failure people lump on the dev team even if they specifically say it won't be in the next update.

I guess the real failure is our schools as reading comprehension is not what it used to be.
I would have to agree with you in part about the reading comprehension. It is seriously lacking with people these days. However releasing information about a major expansion can be done. They need to do something or the 500k subs they have now will be 250k before they know it.

Soluss
10.03.2012 , 12:21 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
Let me correct that for you:

It takes a tiny micro team within Bioware 5 months for 1 new Op. Other teams are working on F2P transition, Space Expansion, Makeb and a lot of super secret update/expansion stuff for 2013
Oh no... they got strike teams in place for everything now.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

TUXs
10.03.2012 , 12:29 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMeerkat View Post
Are you not aware of the time it takes to create new content?
It sure does. And Bioware is setting records for how long it takes for such minor additions.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Elfa
10.03.2012 , 02:40 PM | #66
Is all this coming with the F2P patch Bioware?
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Anzel
10.03.2012 , 03:02 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelleth View Post
A lot of useless items... That is EXACTLY what this game needs, and I am not being sarcastic.
One of my favorite activities in WoW is gathering useless items likes pets and mounts, this is going to be awesome =D
...and one of my favorite activities in SWG was collecting useless items and decorating my houses with them. I had a few glass tables filled with all of the color crystals in the game, including the Sunrider's Destiny. The pets and weapons and armor sets. All on display for people to see. Not hidden away in some tab in my bank
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

TUXs
10.03.2012 , 03:05 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
...and one of my favorite activities in SWG was collecting useless items and decorating my houses with them. I had a few glass tables filled with all of the color crystals in the game, including the Sunrider's Destiny. The pets and weapons and armor sets. All on display for people to see. Not hidden away in some tab in my bank
Ah! A "Collector". I think this is the most overlooked aspect of MMOs these days.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

adamqd
10.03.2012 , 03:09 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Ah! A "Collector". I think this is the most overlooked aspect of MMOs these days.
this!

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!

Eillack
10.03.2012 , 03:16 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
I feel ya.

By the last day of SWG I literally had every named crystal (even though I was an Imperial Commando at this point) and a ton of year 1-8 items...ranging from "A Painting," bacta tanks, old posters and weapons, unique focusing crystals..and a ton of other things....I miss my house in SWG.