Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

TUXs
10.03.2012 , 09:37 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
42 pets and a load of space missions? really got your finger on the pulse of the community Bioware, hey?..

There are many threads asking for Barber Shop and Plastic surgeons, 100's of threads asking for server transfers of our choice. Space is a bad mini game, and I've never used a pet.
They'll find out when the game goes F2P. I honestly don't think our feedback ever gets back to them right now.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

alifaraaz
10.03.2012 , 09:37 AM | #52
HK is obviously much anticipated, but the most striking thing for me there is the World boss ^^ sounds like a lot of fun. Well that and the tank
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Ushuma-Orbi
10.03.2012 , 09:39 AM | #53
Clap, clap, clap!!! Thanks for the info m8!! +10 internets for you!!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Saiaku
10.03.2012 , 09:44 AM | #54
Some of the content listed, such as the Dessler Nomad and explorer has been on torhead since 1.2 I think.
Datamining can find a lot of stuff, but it's not sure we will get to use all of it.
Hidden Beks -> Nightmare Lands -> The Red Eclipse

DarthMeerkat
10.03.2012 , 09:53 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
They'll find out when the game goes F2P. I honestly don't think our feedback ever gets back to them right now.
Are you not aware of the time it takes to create new content?
DDE

Iron_Lord
10.03.2012 , 10:05 AM | #56
Awww... still no life mounts :-(, I still want my tauntaun taxi on hoth....
"I started with nothing and I still have most of it"

Soluss
10.03.2012 , 10:43 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMeerkat View Post
Are you not aware of the time it takes to create new content?
It takes Bioware 5 months for 1 new Op. Is that a good estimate?
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Lord_Ravenhurst
10.03.2012 , 10:48 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Let me correct that for you:

It takes a tiny micro team within Bioware 5 months for 1 new Op. Other teams are working on F2P transition, Space Expansion, Makeb and a lot of super secret update/expansion stuff for 2013

DarthMeerkat
10.03.2012 , 10:50 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Not really as only now are the devs getting their butts in gear it seems with the things they actually promised (Exp. More communication).
DDE

Maxumus
10.03.2012 , 11:20 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMeerkat View Post
Not really as only now are the devs getting their butts in gear it seems with the things they actually promised (Exp. More communication).
Just keep in mind not everything that is datamined is accurate a lot of times they have basic things in game but they move around a lot:

Here are the 'leaks' for 1.3 as an example: http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3