Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Eternal Dominion> is recruiting active members for PvP, End Game Raids, and More!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion > Guild Recruitment
<Eternal Dominion> is recruiting active members for PvP, End Game Raids, and More!

mjwalsh
10.02.2012 , 01:02 PM | #1

As a guild Eternal has progressed and evolved through many hardships and tough times to become what it is today. We are a close-knit community, more like a family within the guild. We welcome all players, casuals included to our guild. We expect from each and every members the respect back that we give them. Representing the Eternal name with maturity and professionalism is important as well; We like to portray our name well throughout the server and do not wish to start problems with anyone.

We also are welcoming casual members into the guild. A community wouldn't be a community without members who are there simply for the atmosphere, and family! We have many members who simply hang out, fill in raids, and pug pvps within the guild because they love the community that we've built and achieved through everything that we've been through. Eternal, through it's hardships, has grown into an amazing place to be, and an overall great, and knowledgeable community of gamers.

If you find yourself interested in joining the community, feel free to message anyone in game to ask for more information, or simply fill out an application at our website here.
W A L S H | T H E B A S T I O N
E T E R N A L D O M I N I O N
Swtor Guild

mjwalsh
11.16.2012 , 10:50 AM | #2
We'll soon be coming up on our one year mark as a guild! We've been here since the start of Swtor, and are excited to still be alive and kicking. We've got multiple raid groups and consistent active pvp going on every night. Now is a great of time as any to join! Apply at our website or message a member in game!
Swtor Guild

mjwalsh
11.18.2012 , 09:12 PM | #3
Going great! Farming end game raids, ranked pvp, and more! Check us out today!
Swtor Guild

mjwalsh
11.19.2012 , 03:24 PM | #4
Just finished a complete re-work of our site, check it out. Much easier to navigate now, apply today!

http://eternaldominion.com/
Swtor Guild

oakamp
11.19.2012 , 07:31 PM | #5
cant see ur raid time on ur calender,
does it match to gmt+8 time zone?
which is 4am PST, or any regular Fri.,Sat. nite raid?
English is not my first language, still working on it.

mjwalsh
11.19.2012 , 08:35 PM | #6
We have regular weekly fri/sat/sun raids going on, not always all three days, but at least one a week. And all of our raid times typically start at 7pm PST (9pm CST)
Swtor Guild

mjwalsh
11.23.2012 , 11:19 AM | #7
Welcome all the new members, glad to have you all!
Swtor Guild

mjwalsh
11.25.2012 , 10:08 PM | #8
Filled out some more raid groups! Welcome all the new members
Swtor Guild

mjwalsh
12.11.2012 , 03:05 PM | #9
Going very strong! Clearing end game raids, and loving pvp, cannot wait for the next warzone! Join today!

Welcome to all of our new members as well
Swtor Guild

mjwalsh
12.17.2012 , 08:33 PM | #10
Welcome to all the new members, glad to have you all here!
Swtor Guild