Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheBBP
10.03.2012 , 05:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Remag_Div View Post
booze + angry TOR players + Devs = thrown out of bar
Not a lot of people are worried about fighting a bunch of self-entitled angry nerds.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

JasonTerminator
10.03.2012 , 05:57 PM | #22
Disappointing that there isn't a stop in So Cal. Oh well.

Alkemmi
10.03.2012 , 06:25 PM | #23
Posting from Australia my heart bleeds that they don't conveniently come to your door stop , just to your state.
Here we would travel to other cities because it is about 4 hours on a plane to the next major city.

So maybe a little planning/manipulating is required for the time off/parole but at least it's possible.

All the best

Alkemmi
As the wise Secret Agent Oso say's 'It's all part of the plan.........., More or less " and yes I have 3 young kids

Peregrine_Falcon
10.03.2012 , 07:23 PM | #24
First it was guild summits, then podcasts, and now Cantina meet and greets.

I wonder how many more subscribers SWTOR will have to lose, and how many more employees will get fired, before they finally stop with all of these silly gimmicks and just start answering our questions right here on this forum.

I have a feeling that we're going to find out.
Paragon City refugee - "We're heroes, it's what we do."

Gritfiend
10.03.2012 , 07:43 PM | #25
It will be a replay of the Blues Brothers scene. I hope they have chicken wire surrounding the stage.

Nilrem
10.03.2012 , 08:28 PM | #26
How about instead of meet and greets to get good publicity, you have those developers, I don't know, developing content? Producing good or even moderate content in a timely matter would give you better publicity and subscribers would flock back to SWTOR.

Kltpxyzm
10.03.2012 , 10:28 PM | #27
I'm looking forward to this. Some face time between players and the devs would be good; get bearings straight.

xXloneXxXwolfXx
10.03.2012 , 10:48 PM | #28
You need to get somethin up near montana or washington.... and maybe something more central like colorado... or kansas... and will there be any way to obtain the codes other than showing up... im not 21 one yet sooo id still like to be able to get somethin my doin somethin so that alot of kids are not let out
Some people just dont have what it takes.

venomlash
10.03.2012 , 11:37 PM | #29
Any chance you guys can add Chicago to this list, or to one like it? A lot of big shoulders in TOR.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Evgen
10.04.2012 , 02:29 AM | #30
Planning any international dates?

I'd like to fling poo at you for not getting back to us on the AP server mergers