Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The White Rectangle

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

nattodaisuki
10.02.2012 , 05:26 PM | #11
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.

ConnorSalak
10.02.2012 , 05:29 PM | #12
Same here (not after loading but when logging out and switching alts). Definitely new in 1.4.0b.
(2x580GTX, SLI on)

Kyuuu
10.02.2012 , 05:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Funny, I don't get it on log in, just when logging to character select.
its there it just block by the loading screen that comes before character screen upon first login you can see the out lines of it if or atlest i can cause, I see what is behind the loading screen most the time do to it not being centered correctly..

Atlest I know this is not just me, cause first time i noticed this was after I moved my mic to be attached to my monitor, and though to my self there no way the mic doing that, and only in this game lmao

Tatile
10.02.2012 , 05:32 PM | #14
I'm getting the White Rectangle as well, can't remember what video card I have (bit tired to be faffing with that as well).

Darth-Rammstein
10.02.2012 , 05:37 PM | #15
So, they bring out a new patch that fixes nothing and gives us more bugs...gee thanks!
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Urantia
10.02.2012 , 05:57 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
When logging out to character select screen, on the character select screen a white rectangle briefly flashes in upper left side of screen, it covers about 25%-30% of the screen. Have consistently reproduced this on 5-6 consecutive occasions(in other words it has ALWAYS appeared.].

Getting this also :-(.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238

KurganNazzir
10.02.2012 , 10:40 PM | #17
I played for several hours earlier this evening with no issues (other than a strange system email) before taking a break for a couple of hours. I logged in about an hour ago, maybe, and I kept seeing that white box every time I logged out to the character select screen. It might be like the Laser Light Show™ in that it doesn't happen every time one plays but I closed the game out and logged back in just now, and I'm still getting the white box.

Roalmo
10.03.2012 , 03:28 AM | #18
Funny no response from Cs.

iamasu
10.03.2012 , 03:39 AM | #19
Same issue when logging out to the charscreen, happens every time still.
Fullscreen (windowed)
Radeon HD 7950

Styxx
10.03.2012 , 04:55 AM | #20
getting it also...
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.