Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch Note?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fionah
10.02.2012 , 03:46 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjaApacHe View Post
So you have a SLI?

EDIT: omg I just checked all your posting history: are you sure you don't do this for work? I mean throwing gas on fire? I think mods should check your posts. You come out every once in a while to improve the complaints. I did not find a post from you asking for some advice or positive. Am i wrong?
Thank you, your edit made me laugh and I appreciate it

rwatitan
10.02.2012 , 03:47 PM | #52
I am not great with tech stuff, I run a GeForce GTX 550Ti, which is made by NVidia. I dont know what they are talking about when they say how to run the game, can I get some help with understanding that please? All i know is that my game in only somewhat playable.

dreadddy
10.02.2012 , 04:44 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by RixoFutu View Post
That makes two of us. I thought i't problem on my side, probably not.
it is also happening on my laptop with very low graphics settings and just a standard onboard video card

SootyTX
10.02.2012 , 05:12 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by RixoFutu View Post
That makes two of us. I thought i't problem on my side, probably not.
I run a gtx 570 and have zero issues since reducing shadows to low instead of high. So yes, it probably is you. Update your drivers, make sure you don't have a ton of resource hogs going on in the background, clean up your start-up processes.

There are a lot of things that can impact how the game performs, from drivers to hardware failures to a corrupt game file somewhere to background processes to malware/viruses and so on and so on.

And before the rabid attacks come flying in, no I don't think 1.4 was perfect, it certainly introduced a few bugs that have affected me (though not since the first 48 hours) and my guildmates (like the stuck on ship one). But I'm also an adult that understands that at $15 a month I am getting amazing value for money with any MMO and that means, at times, I'm going to have to wait for some things to get fixed and be patient with the extremely overworked teams at Bioware or any other similar developer.

Elfa
10.03.2012 , 09:14 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Patch notes have been updated!
Really?! This is all you managed to fix out of the 50 most ridiculous bugs still in this game, half of which pooped up during 1.4?

I'm still wondering how you managed not to fix something as simple as reverting the Voss Social gear back to normal coloring from like 6 weeks ago. Tell whoever is in charge back there at Imperial headquarters to get their act together man, this is embarrassing.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Sledgeweb
10.03.2012 , 10:41 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogoo View Post
That is not the case.

The truth is, that Bioware provided a really MEDIOCRE service, which they sold via subscription model on a market dominated by free 2 play products.

My own experience is, that is that Bioware literally took away A LOT of my playtime, by introducing performance related bugs, rendering the game unplayable for me.

First one was the framerate issue in 1.3.7 and took them TEN DAYS to fix.
Now they deployed 1.4 and completely broke Crossfire support. Today's patch supposedly fixed it, but only for Nvidia's SLI users.

That's just terrible coding, lack of QA (which was fired) and a substandard service.

Don't blame it on CUSTOMERS.
You go out to eat at a restaurant. The service is bad and the food is lousy. What do you do? Do you talk to management/owner/chef, and present yourself as a rational person who is dissatisfied with the service and politely but sternly demand a refund and refuse to eat at the establishment again? Or do you start whining to everyone else in the restaurant, many of whom may be enjoying their meals, and throwing a tantrum while freaking out? Seriously, just look at how people act on the forums here. It makes one wish for a giant asteroid to come and wipe out all of humanity.

If I worked for BioWare, I'd see these forums as a cesspool of vile scum and disgusting, brainless fleshbags full of rage filled immature vomiters that completely lack any tact and human decency or the ability to communicate properly and intelligently without raging emotional bursts of self-righteousness. Of course I would avoid them. And, of course I would be sad to realize these are the people I'm building a product for. And, I'd kind of sadly laugh to myself when they asked "WHY DON'T THEY COMMUNICATE WITH US MORE!?!?!? RAWWWWRRR?!?" I mean, guys, do you all look through the messages posted here at all? Uggghh.

Foobert
10.03.2012 , 03:42 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Sledgeweb View Post
You go out to eat at a restaurant. The service is bad and the food is lousy. What do you do? Do you talk to management/owner/chef, and present yourself as a rational person who is dissatisfied with the service and politely but sternly demand a refund and refuse to eat at the establishment again? Or do you start whining to everyone else in the restaurant, many of whom may be enjoying their meals, and throwing a tantrum while freaking out? Seriously, just look at how people act on the forums here. It makes one wish for a giant asteroid to come and wipe out all of humanity.

If I worked for BioWare, I'd see these forums as a cesspool of vile scum and disgusting, brainless fleshbags full of rage filled immature vomiters that completely lack any tact and human decency or the ability to communicate properly and intelligently without raging emotional bursts of self-righteousness. Of course I would avoid them. And, of course I would be sad to realize these are the people I'm building a product for. And, I'd kind of sadly laugh to myself when they asked "WHY DON'T THEY COMMUNICATE WITH US MORE!?!?!? RAWWWWRRR?!?" I mean, guys, do you all look through the messages posted here at all? Uggghh.
This.