Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nadia's story - is that it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Nadia's story - is that it?

UltimateKrucible
10.02.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1
I think I may have finished Nadia's story. Not sure, so see spoler below.

Spoiler
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

KeyboardNinja
10.02.2012 , 09:43 AM | #2
That's pretty much it. Nadia only has 13 conversations total, and she gains affection so quickly that it's easy to breeze through them all in a relatively short amount of time (in my case, one sitting).
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

UltimateKrucible
10.02.2012 , 11:06 AM | #3
Thanks for the reply.

I feared that would be the case. Sad to say its another thing about the game that could just be done so much better. Hard to see why it's in there at all, tbh.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Karasuko
10.02.2012 , 11:45 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I feared that would be the case. Sad to say its another thing about the game that could just be done so much better. Hard to see why it's in there at all, tbh.
I've leveled a few toons, the later toons tend to be shorter storywise and alot easier to rep up due to the fact you don't have them for anywhere near the amount of time.
Take qyzen, you get him as early as lvl 5 and hes with you till the end. upto 45 lvls of play time.
Now take Nadia.Its been awhile since i leveled my shadow but you get her around 40ish? meaning you only really have 10 lvls to get her repped up to the same point you have had qzen for.

Don't get me wrong, I can fully understand the fact that they could have done alot more with comp stories but i vaguely remember one of the devs saying its not really feasible to sink so much time and effort into 1/40th of a players experience.

Unless its a homicidal meat bag killing deathmachine thats been around for centuries.......

zorroazul
10.03.2012 , 09:04 AM | #5
Yeah, I agree. Take the Jedi Knight for example, you get another jedi companion really quickly and I had a blast leveling my 2 jedis! But on my shadow, I never feel "right" until I got Nadia way later at the end.

They've should do as the JK and have Nadia as our second companion. It certainly would be a lot better!

Blinkyn
10.03.2012 , 10:44 AM | #6
It is also obvious they never finished their initial storyline as the final few comments come via mail.

At the least they could have added a few dozen random conversations to make it feel like the crew are still on board one you reach 50.

Nathanol
10.06.2012 , 12:10 PM | #7
I also found it a dissapointmend when you get her, She already knows the force and have her own lightsaber. I actually hoped you can kinda train her. And maybe give her the lightsaber.

Aerilas
10.06.2012 , 12:24 PM | #8
Spoiler
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

JamieKirby
10.14.2012 , 01:28 PM | #9
I personally wouldn't know about her story, since for an effective leveling experience, only the healer companion is used, every other companion is too squishy or the lack of heals from the healer companion makes you too squishy.