Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Information request: ignore list and WZ queues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Information request: ignore list and WZ queues

Ycoga
10.02.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
1. I log on as an Imp
2. I ignore another Imp character
3. I login as a Rep
4. I queue for WZ
5. Will I be matched with that person I ignored whilst logged as an Imp?

Also, if I ignore an Imp while logged as a Rep, I presume we won't join the same WZ queue?
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Telanis
10.02.2012 , 09:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ycoga View Post
1. I log on as an Imp
2. I ignore another Imp character
3. I login as a Rep
4. I queue for WZ
5. Will I be matched with that person I ignored whilst logged as an Imp?

Also, if I ignore an Imp while logged as a Rep, I presume we won't join the same WZ queue?
Your characters all have different ignore lists. And yes, you aren't supposed to be given a WZ with someone on your ignore list. Same with Group Finder.

I'm not sure if you can actually ignore people of the opposite faction though, usually you can't do anything with them (it will say "player not found").

warriorcat
10.02.2012 , 09:30 AM | #3
you can ignore opposite faction i ignored some imperial scum calling republics noobs (noobs is a understatement put it this way he could have been banned for it) also cursing at me and others in /say during a war zone after we lost to him(*reason rage quitters).

edit ... not sure if can be in some warzone though this was back on my old server and this example is no longer playing (he only imperial who has been on ignore list)
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes