Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly Quests Missing

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Voriof
10.02.2012 , 06:15 AM | #1
Just went to get my weekly quests - the Black Hole Weekly and the Rakghul Weekly quests are not available. Have these been removed or is this an other unintended consequence of the new patch?

alkhattabi
10.02.2012 , 06:44 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Voriof View Post
Just went to get my weekly quests - the Black Hole Weekly and the Rakghul Weekly quests are not available. Have these been removed or is this an other unintended consequence of the new patch?

+1 there is nothing about losing these quest on the patch note ! dev can we get a replay about it is it an issue or something not written in the patch note !

mlbrogueone
10.02.2012 , 06:56 AM | #3
+1, I noticed this last night when I logged into my main after spending the last week or two leveling an alt.

Jaaacck
10.02.2012 , 07:00 AM | #4
I noticed this this morning to. Is this just a glitch/bug with the 1.4, or have they been removed? If they have been removed, kindly put them back.

Redron
10.02.2012 , 07:12 AM | #5
+1 , broken on ToFN
Murderiser with flaming soul

tankthing
10.02.2012 , 07:15 AM | #6
As of last week it was possible to get Black Hole comms from the Black Hole ONLY on the weekly. With the recent change its not possible to get them there at all.

Why even have them be named Black Hole if it's not possible to get them there (or, increasingly, anywhere)?

Bombbuster
10.02.2012 , 08:12 AM | #7
Tried his morning after the daily/weekly reset, and the Black Hole weekly at the Black Hole mission terminal did not show up for me, but all the dailies did. US server The Ebon Hawk.

Can we get a CS response; is this intended behavior or not?
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Bombbuster
10.02.2012 , 09:37 AM | #8
Bump, so CS can see that others are having this issue, since in the other thread CS seems to think this isn't a bug.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Mundako
10.02.2012 , 10:43 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

Thank you all for reporting this. We are aware of an issue with the availability of weekly missions and we are working on a fix. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your understanding.
Mundako | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support