Leveling and End game hybrid specs

Hotdollar

Hey yall, my op just dinged 32 and I'm having trouble deciding what i wanna keep leveling up as that will keep things interesting and a little less boring. I've dabbled with lethality and concealment but i've mostly leveled as heals.

I feel like a hybrid spec would be much more my playstyle and seems like it'd be more fun. What are some good specs, combinations of talents/ talent trees?

there really isn't much choice when it comes to a hybrid spec for ops // if you do go hybrid the only useful one would be heals/lethality now as to the actual build/talents you spec into depend on weather you are doing pve or pvp but a decent one for self survivability / ok damage is 13/3/25 or 18/2/21 this way you get the hot in the med tree and cull in the lethality tree // it works fairly nicely since you get ta from your main heal and if you use the first build you get more defensive ability/energy management and if you use the second one you get more opportunity for ta procs/damage from cull.... both can be fun but you excel at nothing