Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let us move!

Anishor
11.02.2012 , 08:53 AM | #81
Or maybe just using server history to determine its status? I wouldn't call that fudging but I wouldn't call it an accurate depiction either.
Nightlife, Ebon Hawk Server

Sranishor, Warden
( Jugg/Guard ) ( Mara/Sent )
"For the best party you've ever had.."

SithVeritas
11.03.2012 , 12:43 PM | #82
www.torstatus.net

How's that for an accurate depiction.
Jung Ma went from 1.35 (already the lowest populated server at that time) to 1.31 in the last two week.

This server is still hemorrhaging players, Acoy/JJ need to stop lying to people because they like to be big fish in small ponds.

Amealia
11.03.2012 , 12:44 PM | #83
I hate to say it, but really to help Jung Ma--I wish they would allow server transfers. So you all who are unhappy can leave and become happy.

And also, it will allow those people who are unhappy with lag or any other problems that come with a higher pop to come on over to us. Maybe then it will balance out.

I love Jung Ma, but I am tired of seeing unhappy people in it. Let me have my happiness and their's as well.
Vivanna
Penumbral, Guild Activity Officer - Ebon Hawk Server
Website | Join Us

Frostsongr
11.05.2012 , 02:43 AM | #84

carlosg
11.05.2012 , 02:51 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by SithVeritas View Post
This server is still hemorrhaging players, Acoy/JJ need to stop lying to people because they like to be big fish in small ponds.
Don't generalize, I've always supported a merge, different people have different opinions, can't toss a whole guild in the same boat man, especially when you accuse them of lying I would say

Plus, if you check the last 30 days graphics, in terms of population we've been keeping it even: http://www.torstatus.net/jung-ma/his...ma/history/30d

I think, at least PvP wise, most of our problems is how the low population is changing our habits. People are slowly stopping ranked PvP, stopping warzones because of badies, re-rolling on other servers, giving up on World PvP events etc. They do this because of failed attempts, slow or non-existent queue pops, no reply from bioware regarding cross server queues or server merges (or replies that do not satisfy them).
What is hurting the most in Jung Ma is the morale due to the frustration that a low population server can generate, the wait is slowly breaking our community apart.
Addastrea, Adv. Prototype Powertech, Jedi Covenant

JamesDisaster
11.05.2012 , 08:56 AM | #86
Regardless of what the right or best decision for our server is...EA/Bioware's prolonged silence is off putting to say the least.
"Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm."

toyfanatic
11.05.2012 , 08:27 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Amealia View Post
I hate to say it, but really to help Jung Ma--I wish they would allow server transfers. So you all who are unhappy can leave and become happy.

And also, it will allow those people who are unhappy with lag or any other problems that come with a higher pop to come on over to us. Maybe then it will balance out.

I love Jung Ma, but I am tired of seeing unhappy people in it. Let me have my happiness and their's as well.
I agree with this post, let who want to leave go. Let those of us who like the server stay. Why punish those who who enjoy it here( and don't feed me the crud that no one here is happy being here.) Make the transfer a two way street. People who don't like their host server can move here. If i am not mistaken the sole complaint of this thead is due to lower server population pvp isn't as active as your tastes would like? I know for a fact that people are still pvp'ing.

JediMasterSarynn
11.05.2012 , 08:45 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by carlosg View Post
i think, at least pvp wise, most of our problems is how the low population is changing our habits. People are slowly stopping ranked pvp, stopping warzones because of badies, re-rolling on other servers, giving up on world pvp events etc. They do this because of failed attempts, slow or non-existent queue pops, no reply from bioware regarding cross server queues or server merges (or replies that do not satisfy them).
What is hurting the most in jung ma is the morale due to the frustration that a low population server can generate, the wait is slowly breaking our community apart.
+qft+
The Sunrider Legacy | Deiryn | Deiryl | Zadiel | Varinne
Aethereal on Harbinger - A PvE/PvP/Conquest/Social Guild - Visit Us and Join Now!

Frostsongr
11.06.2012 , 12:54 AM | #89

Gritfiend
11.06.2012 , 08:47 AM | #90
I myself have been guilty of attacking other players on the server over this issue. It sucks because once we start fighting among ourselves then you get bad feelings on both sides and it lets EA off the hook.

If you read one of the latest Q&A's they said they pushed back server transfers to focus on F2P. So that should let everyone know how they feel about this issue. There are just not enough of us on the server to really make them take notice.

I have a couple of guys from oldrepublic.net that have offered to help me start over on Shadowlands so I will roll up there and see how it goes.

anyways enough rambling.