Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let us move!

SawneyRath
10.05.2012 , 06:58 AM | #11
Instead of killing the server more, and moving off, how about we get people to come here? This server has a great community, and its not as dead as most people on these forums seem to think. Its an East Coast server, and its most active times are 5-11PM EST. I've seen PLENTY of people on the fleet, on both sides. Just because its less filled than Pot5 or some other server does NOT mean its dead.

Not to mention, when F2P hits, the population will increase as well.

People need to cool off and help the server, not kill it. Jung Ma was my first server, and I find it to still be the best, even with less people. Help it grow, don't kill it. Advertise Jung Ma's awesome community of Roleplayers and PvPers. Its what makes our server unique.

Doesn't anyone have Server pride anymore? I sure do. I know 177 other people in my guild who also agree with me, and another couple hundred in other guilds. Quite crying and do something productive about it.
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

SithLordSix
10.05.2012 , 07:49 AM | #12
Jung ma is dead.
No pvp worth playing. Hell you never even que up against anything other than your own faction
Pve NEVER pops

Everyday the few people on simply complain about the dead server in general chat
Which is good because that means there are some people left who still want to play
But when people get tired of waiting in fleet for the nonexistent que pop , and then stop caring about complainING about it
THEY WILL QUIT THE GAME

MERGE US WITH POT5
GIVE US TRANSFERS
OR WE WILL BE GONE

it is inevitable.

Gritfiend
10.05.2012 , 08:05 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SawneyRath View Post
Instead of killing the server more, and moving off, how about we get people to come here? This server has a great community, and its not as dead as most people on these forums seem to think. Its an East Coast server, and its most active times are 5-11PM EST. I've seen PLENTY of people on the fleet, on both sides. Just because its less filled than Pot5 or some other server does NOT mean its dead.

People need to cool off and help the server, not kill it. Jung Ma was my first server, and I find it to still be the best, even with less people. Help it grow, don't kill it. Advertise Jung Ma's awesome community of Roleplayers and PvPers. Its what makes our server unique.

Doesn't anyone have Server pride anymore? I sure do. I know 177 other people in my guild who also agree with me, and another couple hundred in other guilds. Quite crying and do something productive about it.
What server are you playing on? Republic side never got over 90 people in fleet last night. As a healer I logged after sitting 30 minutes in the queue.

thecoffeeguy
10.05.2012 , 12:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLordSix View Post
Jung ma is dead.
No pvp worth playing. Hell you never even que up against anything other than your own faction
Pve NEVER pops

Everyday the few people on simply complain about the dead server in general chat
Which is good because that means there are some people left who still want to play
But when people get tired of waiting in fleet for the nonexistent que pop , and then stop caring about complainING about it
THEY WILL QUIT THE GAME

MERGE US WITH POT5
GIVE US TRANSFERS
OR WE WILL BE GONE

it is inevitable.
Yep. It sucks horribly right now.
I was on last with my operative healer. I queued up for some flashpoints as a helaer and DPS. Guess what. I never got a pop for 2 hours. 2 hours!! That is unacceptable.

BW is dropping the ball big time on this server.
Dark Empire already let and went to Pot5. Other guilds are leaving as well.
More people are going to leave/unsub if transfers do not get here quickly. I dont think most people are going to reroll on another server when they put a ton of effort into their Legacy on Jung Ma. I wont do that. I'll leave before rerolling.

Gritfiend
10.05.2012 , 01:16 PM | #15
It is the same thing they let happen before the first server mergers. Most people that got tired of it and left never came back.

godshands
10.06.2012 , 05:34 PM | #16
We need to keep this topic alive and fight. I re-rolled onto PoT5 ignoring my lvl 43 legacy and 3 50's. It sucks starting from scratch and it sucks more knowing that I have to start over because the game company doesn't care that it has a low pop server.

SithVeritas
10.07.2012 , 03:57 PM | #17
I doubt they'll do anything. We've been complaining forever...

I get it's not their fault that we didn't benefit from consolidations but at least help us out now... PLEASE.

BlackMonk
10.07.2012 , 08:39 PM | #18
The server transfers before were quick, and seamless. I doubt there is any physical transfer of data. The fact they want to charge is also ridiculous

Gomatoe
10.08.2012 , 12:14 AM | #19
If I am not mistaken isn't Jung Ma the only remaining RP-PvP realm? I expect that this is, among other reasons, perhaps why free transfers have not been given, or at least why none have been openly spoken about yet.

All of us CHOSE to roll on an RP-PvP realm.. Be it Ajunta Pall, Jung Ma, Ven Zallow... It is not Bioware's fault that the majority of the SWTOR populace has gravitated towards different realms. Straight PvE or PvP realms have always been more popular in the MMO world and I don't see why Bioware should OWE anyone a free transfer just because this server category is less popular.

I understand that some of you are upset, and I understand your desire to move off of the server, but I just don't understand the purpose in firing up the internet hate machine against Bioware. They didn't make you roll RP-PvP :P

I am sure transfers will come eventually, just be chill! Be reminded that there are guilds on both factions that regularly engage in PvP and PvE content. If you feel like you're just not getting an adequate "fix" perhaps you might want to consider applying with a new community.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Knight Gomaht - Raid Leader

SithVeritas
10.08.2012 , 05:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by SawneyRath View Post
I'm not going to put up with another month of ghost town for something that may or may not happen.

Let us off the server!