Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sons of Numenor - Est. 2008. Mature, Friendly, Casual, and RP Friendly.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Sons of Numenor - Est. 2008. Mature, Friendly, Casual, and RP Friendly.

MidnyteTragedy
02.11.2013 , 03:01 PM | #21
It's great to see SoN over here at SWTOR. I was a member of NG until life happened and I had to leave (no time to raid). It was a great group of peeps.

I wanted to check out the Scions of Korriban page, but... is Korriban purposely misspelled? The link doesn't bring up a page, and even if I correct the spelling of Korriban, it only gives a dir index, and no actual page.
Member of Arch Presidium on The Ebon Hawk
Mídnyte - lvl 55 Sith Assassin / Ta-Khara - lvl 50 Mercenary
Felyn'dril - lvl 49 Jedi Sentinel / Majidah - lvl 45 Marauder

Comstrike
02.11.2013 , 09:58 PM | #22
The SoK page is actually just a redirect to the main SonsOfNumenor.com page. During the last refit of our site a few weeks back I took the redirects out while the new landing pages are built, etc. My apologizes for the confusion there. We are also looking to consolidate our branding so you may be in SoK, but we keep things tight and singular out of game. Works better then all playing the game know everybody else.

You'll often find some of us in TeamSpeak (which isn't required) jumping back and forth as needed between factions.

When in doubt, post on our website, or even drop into Teamspeak if you would like to join. So long as you have registered and sent the "Join Us" form in (the electronic form, fill-in the blanks) we can get you setup ASAP.

All the best,

Benjimir (Republic)
Rimijneb (Imperial)
Comstrike
Founder, Leader, Sons Of Numenor & Scions of Koribban| LOTRO - SWTOR - GW2 - STO - World of Tanks | GalacticHolonetNews

Comstrike
03.03.2013 , 05:30 PM | #23
Join today! Enjoy tomorrow!
Comstrike
Founder, Leader, Sons Of Numenor & Scions of Koribban| LOTRO - SWTOR - GW2 - STO - World of Tanks | GalacticHolonetNews

Comstrike
03.18.2013 , 06:38 PM | #24
We survived launch, two server moves, and John Riccitiello! More stable than a Simcity server at primetime! Join us!
Comstrike

PoisondHeart
03.24.2013 , 02:42 PM | #25
You know what (in my mind) is your best sales tactic. Your still bumping your thread even after months, looks like a more stable guild then another leader who posts an ad one time and wonders why he never gets results. Gonna go log into game now and trying hitting your guild up.

Comstrike
04.01.2013 , 08:34 PM | #26
Alive, kicking, and growing! Even with a LOTRO founded name!
Comstrike

Comstrike
04.30.2013 , 08:28 PM | #27
Look at that, we are alive and well! Come and join us, be alive and well too!
Comstrike

Comstrike
05.26.2013 , 08:15 PM | #28
Join us you will be....you will be.
Comstrike

Comstrike
05.29.2013 , 09:54 PM | #29
Big smile for the camera.
Comstrike

Comstrike
05.31.2013 , 07:09 PM | #30
Force shrinking post.
Comstrike