Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When Will I Have My Revenge? (Spoiler)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
When Will I Have My Revenge? (Spoiler)

Kardagger
10.09.2012 , 01:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by pico_sf View Post
I don't mean this with any insult, but I would like to ask where you studied. You clearly have adept knowledge of the subject but it isn't with complimentary American teachings. I really enjoy exploring different world views.
The idea that the Roman empire extends to Byzantine times comes from Edward Gibbons' "The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire" Ed had so much fun writing about the later roman empire that he ended up filling 6 volumes to tell us that the Byzantines were roman enough to let them carry the story into a much later era.

Weather or not that's true is one of those arguments historians like to have. Go wiki Decline and Fall if you like, but I think Gibbons makes a pretty good argument. Either way, it's considered essential reading on the subject, especially since so many later historians start with his work, then clarify, expand, or correct his facts. If you happen to like stuffy, witless, english history books, you'll find no better read than this.

Rassuro
10.09.2012 , 04:56 AM | #12
Also note that the kind of revenge you get (or indeed whether you even get revenge at all) depends on what choices you make near the end of chapter 3, and also depends on at least one choice which you have already made in the past.

I'm not sure if I remember all of the endings, but there are at least two different (and IMO pretty awesome) endings in which you either get revenge or clearly sets things up for you to get your revenge later on.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of my agent's story.
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

DarthKatt
10.09.2012 , 09:34 PM | #13
I play my Agent like any good spy, doing what I feel is best for the Empire and to protect the Empire's interests. But with certain things that have happened, as I have just arrived to Tatooine, I feel as though I really am going to take a Bourne-like turn in my gameplay as I level further. And with any luck when level cap increases, and the stories get some kind of expansion I can take the full Bourne turn in the storyline.
OK guys, here's the plan....

Talyndor
10.10.2012 , 09:26 AM | #14
Spartacus, if I recall correctly, was crucified. Not a pleasant end for your operative, I should think.

Seriously, there comes a point at the V-E-R-Y end where you can make a chocie as to a certain black book. Will you give it to the empire. Will you give it to intelligence? Or will you keep it and use it to...........

[FYI.....onceyou commit to a choice, you cannot go back...choose your dialog options carefully, or exit the dialog before it ends and re-do it to be sure you choose correctly. I kept that little black book!]

50 Gunslinger-50 Sage-50 Sentinel-50 Operative