Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rank the stories 1-8

10.04.2012 , 03:39 PM | #21
So far...

1 - Imperial Agent
2 - Sith Warrior
3 - Sith Inquisitor
4 - Bounty Hunter
5 - Republic Trooper
6 - Jedi Consular

Levelling a Jedi Guardian now, been a mixed bag story wise so far but i remain hopefull.
Poor Smuggler is still lvl 1 so long way to go there.

10.04.2012 , 03:39 PM | #22
Full disclosure I've played the SW and JK 4 times total to level 50 on various servers. Guardian/Jugg is my favorite class bar none.

I'm also going to do a light dark option on the ones I've played different ways. It does make a difference in some cases.

JK - Dark
SW- Dark
SW- Light
JK- Light
JC- Dark (the story really makes no sense played as a darkside toon tbh)

Incomplete: BH (just finished chapter 1 on an alt last night)
Agent: Not sure I'll really ever do this one the story seem intriguing but I hate agents in PVP.
Inquisitor: I love where this is going 14 levels in but if only I had more time to play all my tons of characters.
Jainā Tīm Korben Leeloo
Thana Maleficent Thrawn Dr. Horrible
The Dallas Legacy Server: Jedi Covenent US/EAST

10.04.2012 , 03:39 PM | #23
1) Jedi Knight
2) Bounty Hunter
3) Sith Warrior
4) Sith Inquisitor
5) Smuggler
6) Trooper
7) Jedi Consular
8) Imperial Agent

The agent story just didn't interest me at all playing through.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

10.04.2012 , 03:55 PM | #24
Still early on in the Imperial Agent and Jedi Knight story, but as for the others:

1) Sith Warrior
2) Jedi Consular
3) Bounty Hunter (Act I at least takes a nosedive after that)
4) Smuggler
5) Sith Inquisitor
6) Trooper

10.04.2012 , 03:57 PM | #25
IA--the best well thought out story, very fun
SW-also quite fun, good story
JK--fun, possibly a bit over the top in what happens
Smug-is ok, good moments
Trooper and Consular=I'd rather watch paint dry kthxbai.
The Foundation of all Desire
Death before surrender. But today is not our day to die!~Marr!!
KotFE: I find your lack of Theron disturbing...WHERE'S THERON SHAN?

10.04.2012 , 04:11 PM | #26
1) Bounty Hunter - I loved his story on Hutta and so it put me in a good mood all the way through, my BH was evil and I loved the fact that when I did bad things they felt bad not evil in a evil Super Villian Kinda way. Also having done SW and SI before I was amazed when I was not betrayed.
2) Smuggler - I haven't quite completed this yet but so far this story has tied into whats happened in the other chapters better than any other. They are not obvious links but the same people keep popping up. Plus Guss is just great wish I had had him from day one.
3) Jedi Knight. I liked the Story, I liked the compaions, I liked some of the jedi politics and so on, I didn't like the ending too much seemed a bit silly that a Jedi and droid can defeat the greatest power in the galaxy but other than that a good if typical story.
4) Imperial Agent. Its a pitty but the hype made me expect more. Because everyone said it was so great I kinda wanted more. Its still a good strong story had a lot of good parts, and the choices at the end made me think. Oh wonder if I had done X or Y or Z what would have happened.
5) Sith Inquisitor. This was just terrible. I wanted to gain power, manipulate people, be a diplomate but I felt like tomb raider with lightning. I found the entire chapter 2 and 3 a complete waste of time, all the actual power I got seemed to come from 2 minor flash points and all the time on the planets was pointless. I kept eating ghosts but got no more powerful then I had to go and fix myself. Also not once did I make a choice and wish I hadn't done it, non of my choices seemed to matter, large chunks made no sence at all and at the end I was just happy it was over.

10.04.2012 , 04:12 PM | #27
So far the Warrior story wins for me, of the three i've played through
The Agent, which i'm at Alderaan in, is turning out quite awesome, might outrank Warrior by the end, but right now i'll put it at second.
The Inquisitor comes in third.
The Smuggler and Trooper are fourth and fifth, don't know which is which.
and my Knights, Consular and Hunter (all in chapter one) i can't tell how i feel about them yet.
i shot first

10.04.2012 , 04:16 PM | #28
Consular isn't getting much love.
Herbie Hancock, Fat Mama

powertech ... or vanguard?

10.04.2012 , 04:21 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Chuckbobuck View Post
Consular isn't getting much love.
It doesn't deserve love. It deserves to be flogged and beaten within an inch of its boring life.
The Foundation of all Desire
Death before surrender. But today is not our day to die!~Marr!!
KotFE: I find your lack of Theron disturbing...WHERE'S THERON SHAN?

10.04.2012 , 04:26 PM | #30
From what I've seen it's:

Here's my reasons (contains spoilers):