Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rank the stories 1-8

kyrieIrving
10.01.2012 , 02:34 PM | #1
or the ones you have played through. i'm really stuck on what should be my first alt.

Forgon
10.01.2012 , 02:36 PM | #2
I am going to rank them as SW-SI-BH-JC so far for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Jamus_Divinus
10.01.2012 , 02:39 PM | #3
Of the ones I've completed:

1) IA
2) JK
3) SI
4) SW
5) BH
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000 Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:25905 Ships mastered: 20/24

Spitoc
10.01.2012 , 02:40 PM | #4
IMO- BH, Trooper, JK, JC, Smug... In the process of finishing up SW, Agent, and SI.
I ALWAYS get my mark, and I'm coming for you!
Proud CE Owner

kyrieIrving
10.01.2012 , 02:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
Thanks for the post, and thats good to hear. I'm a SI so i was never gonna choose the JC anyway

mphill
10.01.2012 , 02:43 PM | #6
I recommend the smuggler. Went light side. Haven't laughed so hard during a game in a long time. Be sure to romance both Risha and Akavi.

The dark side story quest for a Knight is also really good. Voss was the best planet. Be sure to have Doc with you on that one.

The Consular story line is kinda meh, IMHO. Got it up to Corellia and haven't progressed any further so I cannot comment on the ending.

Inquisitor is really cool too. Up to Corellia on that one also. Maybe I'll finish that one tonight.

Those are the only 50's I have. The rest are either right before or right after the Act I finale.
"Insanity runs in my family...it practically gallops." - Mortimer Brewster

kyrieIrving
10.01.2012 , 02:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
Thanks for the post, and thats good to hear. I'm a SI so i was never gonna choose the JC anyway

Qarran
10.01.2012 , 02:51 PM | #8
lol. Well you are going to get a bunch of different rankings I think. This is a story only ranking. Game play is quite different between classes as you know and could impact your leveling experience.

1. Imperial Agent. Hands down the best overall IMO. And if you like spy stories, there is no question about it.
2. Jedi Knight. The classic SW story complete with a dual of fates and a love story. lol
3. Sith Inquisitor. Loved this story, especially as a light side character. I particularly enjoyed the end of Chapter 1.
4. Trooper. Interesting story that left me frustrated but in a good way. Life and death decisions, stupid politicians etc.
5. Jedi Sage. Started slow but really picked up after Chapter 1. You are truly a Consular.
6. Sith Warrior. Interesting exploration of Sith politics. The companions are great story wise as well.
7. Smuggler. Funny as hell! Great one liners. But to be honest, the story fell apart toward the end. Good, not great.
8. Bounty Hunter: Good fun and funny in parts. Didn't enjoy the journey however. Mako almost made up for it though.

All my opinions of course and subject to change. lol

GnatB
10.01.2012 , 02:54 PM | #9
I've only personally done JK and Smug. I was grouped with my dad the entire time through his trooper, so I got the gist of it, though all quest stuff in his hangar/ship and out in the world I wasn't able to watch.

And I'd have to rate it as:

JK
Smug
Troop

Just finished chapter 1 with SI, SW, and Co, and so far I'd probably have to rate them somewhere inbetween JK and Smug. (and in that order)

mourasantos
10.01.2012 , 02:56 PM | #10
Smuggler was the worst (and unfortunately my main) story for me. Such wasted potential.
From the little I've played of the Consular story so far I've been pleasantly surprised, but this has probably much to do with the fact that it's generally regarded as being the worst of the lot, which consequently left me with very low expectations. Right now I'd say it's about on par with the Knight story.
Imperial Agent seems worthy of the praise.But again, I've yet to finish it.