Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YoshiRaphElan
10.01.2012 , 02:07 PM | #21
I want Aric Jorgan or Corso Riggs for the Republic, and Torian and Mako for Imperial!

Uluain
10.01.2012 , 02:09 PM | #22
Concerning romance with Kaliyo, Alex wrote:

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexander Freed
Any romantic partner who can put up with Kaliyo through the many, many bad times, however... well, it's hard to know what he'd find.
I notice Alex calls the agent "he". Obviously, as matters stand, Kaliyo is only a romance option for male characters. But there are a lot of hints getting to know her that she's as flexible in her affections as in her loyalties. Will Kaliyo be available as a romantic option for female characters in the future?

BenjaminminU
10.01.2012 , 02:10 PM | #23
I'm disappointed that there is no option to shoot kaliyo in the face.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

AelixVII
10.01.2012 , 02:12 PM | #24
Yay, next do Quinn

Beniboybling
10.01.2012 , 02:23 PM | #25
I'd like to see Khem Val because he's such an amazing character and a mysterious one too. Yes we know he likes to eat people and has been trapped in a tomb by Tulak Hord for centuries. But that's about it. What I want to know is:

Where did he come from?
Did he have a family?
What exactly led him to become a servant of Tulak Hord?
Why did Tulak imprison him?
What's his beef with Zash?
What exactly does he think of the inquisitor? W
hat does he want? (despite gorging himself on Jedi filth )

Vote Khem Val!

Wolfninjajedi
10.01.2012 , 02:25 PM | #26
Would like to see Vette next, this is cool!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Nekobaghira
10.01.2012 , 02:29 PM | #27
Kaliyo Djannis was a horrible romance option. Yes, my male agent romanced her only to have her
Spoiler
. I thought ... are you kidding me? Still, I thought, well, lets see how this will work. I think she just plain treated the agent like crap, or as the case may be like anyone else in her life and it wasn't entertaining for me. Ensign Temple is the way to go. And my agent married her instead. I get the femme fatale and stuff, but it just didn't work as well with her. While the options available for her were easy to know as far points affection goes, she just wasn't worth the effort.

You'll probably do pub next, so I would guess Gus Tuno because he says some really funny stutf.

But I would actually like Gault, or Jaesa profiled soon.

Projawa
10.01.2012 , 02:29 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Concerning romance with Kaliyo, Alex wrote:

I notice Alex calls the agent "he". Obviously, as matters stand, Kaliyo is only a romance option for male characters. But there are a lot of hints getting to know her that she's as flexible in her affections as in her loyalties. Will Kaliyo be available as a romantic option for female characters in the future?
Kaliyo could easily swing both ways, more than any other companion.

Thanks for the blog BW, please feature the other companions!

Sacrmeno
10.01.2012 , 02:32 PM | #29
Feature Torian next cause he is awesome!
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

Selek
10.01.2012 , 02:33 PM | #30
I think she's the worst companion in the game. She doesn't fit most Imperial Agent's personalities at all (unless they're psychotic), and she's generally a horrible person. I wouldn't mind her at all if you had the possibility to dispose of her as a liability but you're stuck with her till Alderaan until you finally get a decent companion.

At least she's a good tank, I suppose.

By the way I really like this new series. It's probably best they put my personal least favourite character at the beginning.

Next good companion to review might be a Republic companion - Gus would be interesting to learn more about!