Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Anyone having login issues?!?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Anyone having login issues?!?!

DarkkChaos's Avatar


DarkkChaos
10.01.2012 , 09:38 AM | #1
Tried logging in 3 times in the last few minutes...keep getting "login service not available".

Ticket submitted.

Anyone else having this issue?
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

*** *** ***

itsmymillertime's Avatar


itsmymillertime
10.01.2012 , 09:39 AM | #2
Have you done a repair?

DarkkChaos's Avatar


DarkkChaos
10.01.2012 , 09:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
Have you done a repair?
not an option
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

*** *** ***

Dellenty's Avatar


Dellenty
10.01.2012 , 09:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
Tried logging in 3 times in the last few minutes...keep getting "login service not available".

Ticket submitted.

Anyone else having this issue?
Same problem here, got to the server selcet screen once but no servers, now getting a patcher service error

DarkkChaos's Avatar


DarkkChaos
10.01.2012 , 09:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dellenty View Post
Same problem here, got to the server selcet screen once but no servers, now getting a patcher service error
just got past login screen to "exit/play" screen.

Now getting error: unable to retrieve patch data.....
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

*** *** ***

DarkkChaos's Avatar


DarkkChaos
10.01.2012 , 09:43 AM | #6
repaired - got into game...but server screen is 100% blank..... O_o
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

*** *** ***

Anastastio's Avatar


Anastastio
10.01.2012 , 09:43 AM | #7
I can login, which may be an issue for some.

Anastastio's Avatar


Anastastio
10.01.2012 , 09:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
repaired - got into game...but server screen is 100% blank..... O_o
check your firewall and make sure swtor is unblocked? as well as UAC? might try "Run as Administrator" as well.

DarkkChaos's Avatar


DarkkChaos
10.01.2012 , 09:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Anastastio View Post
check your firewall and make sure swtor is unblocked? as well as UAC? might try "Run as Administrator" as well.
Yep, done all. Was running bout 30 mins ago w/out issues. Repairs doing nothing.....re-boots doing nothing.
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

*** *** ***

Anastastio's Avatar


Anastastio
10.01.2012 , 09:48 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
Yep, done all. Was running bout 30 mins ago w/out issues. Repairs doing nothing.....re-boots doing nothing.
Have you cussed at the computer yet? Try slapping it around a little, that always seems to help me. Granted that's with my wife, my pc's are always in working order.

But seriously, try logging in from a different user account on the same pc and see what happens