Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Show Sith Corruption" comes back constantly.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
"Show Sith Corruption" comes back constantly.

NickM
12.19.2011 , 03:38 PM | #1
Hey there, been having this issue a lot lately and it's been bugging me quite a bit.

I turned off the option to "Show Sith Corruption" on my character. As long as I stay in the zone I'm at when clicking that button, my Sith Corruption will not display. However, as soon as I load into a new area, the Sith Corruption returns to my character and the button becomes checked again under preferences. I have to uncheck it once more to remove the corruption, only to have it return as soon as I change zones.

Anyone else having this issue or know a workaround?

CVSiN
12.19.2011 , 03:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by NickM View Post
Hey there, been having this issue a lot lately and it's been bugging me quite a bit.

I turned off the option to "Show Sith Corruption" on my character. As long as I stay in the zone I'm at when clicking that button, my Sith Corruption will not display. However, as soon as I load into a new area, the Sith Corruption returns to my character and the button becomes checked again under preferences. I have to uncheck it once more to remove the corruption, only to have it return as soon as I change zones.

Anyone else having this issue or know a workaround?
Same here.. please address this.
Darth Vixi L50 Sith Marauder
Sixxie L50 Operative
Fragged L50 Merc

Harlock
12.19.2011 , 03:43 PM | #3
Seems alot of the checkboxes reset, Ive had my companion change her mind on using a skill after I uncheck it..

Aethyrprime
12.20.2011 , 03:46 AM | #4
This is bugged for me too. My character Xaun on Tomb of Freedon Nadd has two major bugs. 1 sith corruption comes on every time I zone and sometimes when I get dialogue options.

Also she's a twi'lek and her headband is mia. With no item equipped to the head slot and show head items enabled or disabled her headband doesn't show up in the world character model.. however, when I go to the dressing room to preview an outfit.. it's right where it belongs.. on her head.

Quote: Originally Posted by Harlock View Post
Seems alot of the checkboxes reset, Ive had my companion change her mind on using a skill after I uncheck it..
Ok.. I thought it was just me...