Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Community

Toxicsox
12.01.2012 , 09:35 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Bob_Marley View Post
mvp the most anoying thing you do is just trol in the lowbies by augmenting all your gear because you dont like to play on your big boy chracters
The low level toons in MVP are people's alts, (most people in guild have many characters), I don't think anyone buys anything for their lowbies, we just have crafting professions on our other toons with left over mats so why not use them for our lowbies? I have no problem playing on my level 50 but I also like to play a new class every now and then to understand the mechanics, improve my knowledge and use that for when i am on my "big boy characters"
Toknchik Legacy

Bob_Marley
12.01.2012 , 09:46 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
The low level toons in MVP are people's alts, (most people in guild have many characters), I don't think anyone buys anything for their lowbies, we just have crafting professions on our other toons with left over mats so why not use them for our lowbies? I have no problem playing on my level 50 but I also like to play a new class every now and then to understand the mechanics, improve my knowledge and use that for when i am on my "big boy characters"
so your saying you have left over augments mods armourings i bet you have a hole section in your guild bank for your lowbies full off augments just beacuse you lose 1 game on your 50 so you go piss every one of in lowbies

Whatthebob
12.01.2012 , 10:06 PM | #203
so your saying you have left over augments mods armourings i bet you have a hole section in your guild bank for your lowbies full off augments just beacuse you lose 1 game on your 50 so you go piss every one of in lowbies
LOL you do know your more than capable of making augments if it bothers you that much.

aVmuse
12.01.2012 , 10:08 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by Whatthebob View Post
LOL you do know your more than capable of making augments if it bothers you that much.
Not everyone takes lowbie pvp as seriously as MVP does

Whatthebob
12.01.2012 , 10:18 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Not everyone takes lowbie pvp as seriously as MVP does
i would say i'm a hardcore pvper and i've never used augments in lowbie pvp for the simple fact the bonuses are not worth it and skill should account for not using them if it doesn't then your gonna have a bad time.

Toxicsox
12.01.2012 , 10:22 PM | #206
I go on my lowbies when I get bored of winning. 90% of the time I win on my sage, the 10% I don't win is normally when I'm against my own guild. I don't get pissed off when I lose, I don't expect to win every game I play.
As for the guild bank, nah man, if we want something we make it. We don't stockpile twinking items
Toknchik Legacy

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
12.01.2012 , 10:32 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerathegreat View Post
Can I just say, after speaking with many PUG players, a lot of them are refusing to que when teams such as MVP are the only only ones queuing on the Republic side, playing matches and absolutely smashing any kind of fun to be had.
It doesn't help that they troll afterwards, by a certain MVP player making the comment "good game noobs"
(bearing in mind that such game was played 6 imps Vs 8 pubs) an unfair advantage to begin with, making people feel worse isn't going to get them to sign up again.
Maybe if there was good sportsman ship all around then PUG players wouldn't feel so **** about playing.

There are so many awesome PVP players that don't act like wankers, being from SnX I know a lot of them, however there are a select few lot of wankers that ruin the fun aspect of the game, name's not mentioned I'm sure there are plenty more, I think it's time for these immature children to pull their heads in.

Lexira (Lexington)
Well, this can't be me. I don't say GG

Whatthebob
12.01.2012 , 10:38 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
lol mosh

Bob_Marley
12.01.2012 , 10:41 PM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
why dont you spank your self

aVmuse
12.01.2012 , 10:46 PM | #210
Who is vitals? He's managed to get 17k hp as an operative at level 37 and was from IMVP