Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Community

Blockk
11.24.2012 , 08:10 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
A lot of the more experienced pvpers either can't be bothered leading, don't have the capability (perhaps not leaders, just a person who is capable of doing well on their own, perhaps doesnt know the broader group tactics but knows their own role inside and out), or more often than not are queued with a group and are talking on vent. While this means that their smaller group is well organised and can react quickly, it does mean that occasionally they will either forget to call things out in ops chat, or will just forgo it entirely. I have found this with a lot of premades from some guilds, who I'm sure a lot of people would rate very highly on some of these lists, but who let the team down because they don't contribute to the group effort as a whole. This even extends so far as to some of these players not even bothering to call incomings in ops chat and losing games because of it, which is something that is a complete pain in the *** and a nub mistake, but it happens anyway.

On the other hand, I've tried to help with strats etc in pvp wherever I can and the biggest pain is that people barely ever listen, go off and do their own thing and then blame you when something goes wrong. Gets you to the 'cbf'd' stage really quickly.
I hear ya mate, did not think of a couple of you're points, thanks for answer - appreciate it
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi

Penang
11.24.2012 , 09:37 PM | #122
So what do I have to do to get on Mosh's elite list? Keiga is sad to have been excluded too. I told Ange of his inclusion and he was quite ecstatic
Rhalkirr - Dalborra - Vanguard
Ar'kael - Dalborra - Scoundrel Healer
A Little Bit Gimp

Didy_Kush
11.24.2012 , 10:01 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Penang View Post
So what do I have to do to get on Mosh's elite list? Keiga is sad to have been excluded too. I told Ange of his inclusion and he was quite ecstatic
Dunno about you but I wouldn't call Gunnery Commandos who spam Explosive Round "elite"

darthnish
11.24.2012 , 11:30 PM | #124
lol when i see a aresenal/gunnery merc/commando in a wz i facepalm

hate-wizard
11.24.2012 , 11:35 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Dunno about you but I wouldn't call Gunnery Commandos who spam Explosive Round "elite"
From Mosh's post, I think he was referring to Ange's healer toon?
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

aVmuse
11.25.2012 , 12:09 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by hate-wizard View Post
From Mosh's post, I think he was referring to Ange's healer toon?
I believe carthy was talking about chasity.

BattleGracefully
11.25.2012 , 12:45 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Penang View Post
whow whow whow whow whow, i cared???? i don't remember that

oh and on a sidenote if you see any of the following players don't forget to focus them

Vortold, Pro'drik (spelt something like that, he's a marader) and Avmuse these players are some of the best ive seen in a while.
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

hate-wizard
11.25.2012 , 01:27 AM | #128
I dun goof'd
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

aVmuse
11.25.2012 , 01:38 AM | #129
I see what you did there Keiga

BattleGracefully
11.25.2012 , 01:56 AM | #130