Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Community

Timbohh
11.01.2012 , 08:06 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
I have a question. Is Ronyrone Andynul? And if so, you are one of the most well-mannered people I've ever pvped with, either when queuing separately or when queuing together.

- Kozlovsky
This!

Regardless of anyones opinion of Andy as a player, if you think he's good, bad or ugly (yes your outfit is hideous andy), hes definately a nice/well mannered guy.
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.01.2012 , 05:39 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbohh View Post
This!

Regardless of anyones opinion of Andy as a player, if you think he's good, bad or ugly (yes your outfit is hideous andy), hes definately a nice/well mannered guy.
Ted Bundy was a nice/well mannered guy

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/s...y/index_1.html

Ronyrone
11.01.2012 , 08:02 PM | #93
Krackers yes this is Andy and thank you to Tim Thanks and you just jealousy of the epicness of my gear but thank you for the comment and Mosh I dont know much about you except by being my butt kicked by you in pvp but thanks for having a strange weird comment lol we should group up some time for some pvp

BennyKrak
11.01.2012 , 08:49 PM | #94
I know for a fact that there are people on both imp and republic side that hate me in pvp, either because I spam emotes or just generally piss them off because I play so objectively. But I try to be a nice player. Some people give me the ***** when they just plainly don't play to the objectives and sometimes I will end up speaking my mind. Whether that shines a negative light on myself or not, I really couldn't care less. If people want to pvp and expect to win, but don't play the objectives or aren't a team player, then my response to their playstyle is GTF out of my pvp team, please.

It's not hard to be a team player and I think some people struggle with the choice to help their team in a short-term fight when odds are stacked against them or to sit in stealth or hide until their team is killed so that they can sit there and CC or AoE the enemy until friendly respawns come to help. Anyone who has versed me on my scoundrel knows that this is how I play. Yes my DPS may be MUCH lower than any other DPS spec'd player in a warzone, but in the end I can hold a node against 3-4 people by myself by CC and AoE until I get people to come help. I pride myself in this fact (whilst trying to not sound like an arrogant up-myself dick). If I can hold a node against multiple enemies for 20-30 seconds for team respawns, then I've done my job. Case closed.

And I personally feel that this is one of the great advantages of playing the scoundrel/operative DPS class. You get enough burst to bring down 1 of 3 enemies you're faced with, whilst having enough defensive cooldowns to stay alive, good AoE long-range attacks to interrupt multiple enemy cappers simultaneously and a restealth, allowing you to once more sit there and stealth CC those players. Anyone who doesn't use this to their advantage is wasting their potential as a player. Just my two cents about the class I'm most versed with playing. Other people play it differently - Heala - for example is a much more in-your-face type of Scoundrel player. Which works for him because he knows more where to add his damage output than I do. I'm more of a defensive player. Either playstyle is a great asset to any team. Having competent players around you really helps though, no matter what class you play, I suppose.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Eric Musco's Pleasure Palace | Your Companion

BattleGracefully
11.02.2012 , 02:44 AM | #95
Krackers/Cookie/Ritz/Jatz honestly everything you said is true and i think thats a quality that very few players have and even fewer that reaslise how good that is in a match.

also andy your outfit is not epic, it just isn't ,sorry
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.02.2012 , 03:24 AM | #96
I love vent with krackers. Hearing him get nervous when jwalsh and I offer him "services".

I can just feel him blushing <3 <3 <3

BennyKrak
11.02.2012 , 10:18 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
I love vent with krackers. Hearing him get nervous when jwalsh and I offer him "services".

I can just feel him blushing <3 <3 <3
It's true.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Eric Musco's Pleasure Palace | Your Companion

-Holmes
11.03.2012 , 04:54 PM | #98
I'll be up there one day!
What's star wars?

BazjamB
11.08.2012 , 12:16 AM | #99
My new favourite ScreenShot http://imgur.com/cXzjY
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

-Holmes
11.08.2012 , 02:01 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by BazjamB View Post
My new favourite ScreenShot http://imgur.com/cXzjY
Nerf operatives!
What's star wars?