Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket Response

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sinndivh
10.01.2012 , 06:39 AM | #1
Hi all Im new to the forum but I am greatly annoyed with the support for this game. I was in a flashpoint (Cadman), when all the sudden the game crashed when we had to take the taxi to the other side. Everyone was crashed to desktop and now when I try to log back into game on said character, the chapter loading screen freezes. I sent in a ticket asking for my character to be moved anywhere but the bugged instance, and have recieved no response for days.
I asked in general chat how long it has taken people to get issues resolved and the overwhelming answer was 1 day to 2 weeks. How is this game going to compete with other mmos that actually fix problems within the day? There is like no support at all and I am paying for a game that I cannot use. Its no wonder this game is dying

Hawath
10.01.2012 , 07:20 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Sinndivh,

I am truly sorry to hear about this. I took the liberty to check your ticket's status, and at the moment it is still opened for investigation.

I can assure you a member of our in Game support team will be in touch as soon as he gets to your ticket in the queue. We received a larger number of tickets recently, so apologies for the response time.

Do not hesitate to come back to this thread to let us know how the situation evolves. We remain available should you have any other queries.

Hawath | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Sinndivh
10.01.2012 , 07:30 AM | #3
HAHAHAH

So basically its

Sorry the game is bugged and busted. We checked your problem, and well, yup, its a problem.

Our game is busted and we are received alot of people telling us how is busted. We wont make things up to our loyal fan base, but in November the game goes free to play! But on the downside you wont be able to use most content enjoyably until you pony up more money, essentially changing nothing.

Thank you

Master_Arafa
10.01.2012 , 07:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinndivh View Post
Hi all Im new to the forum but I am greatly annoyed with the support for this game. I was in a flashpoint (Cadman), when all the sudden the game crashed when we had to take the taxi to the other side. Everyone was crashed to desktop and now when I try to log back into game on said character, the chapter loading screen freezes. I sent in a ticket asking for my character to be moved anywhere but the bugged instance, and have recieved no response for days.
I asked in general chat how long it has taken people to get issues resolved and the overwhelming answer was 1 day to 2 weeks. How is this game going to compete with other mmos that actually fix problems within the day? There is like no support at all and I am paying for a game that I cannot use. Its no wonder this game is dying
The same exact thing happened to me in Boarding Party
"Perhaps you think your being treated UNFAIRLY???"

Master_Arafa
10.01.2012 , 07:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinndivh View Post
...And they also did not respond to my ticket yet either...

Master_Arafa
10.01.2012 , 07:35 AM | #6
Honestly Im thinking it probably would be faster to delete the character and start on a new one.......

Sinndivh
10.01.2012 , 09:08 AM | #7
Im just not going to give EA anymore money. This situation is give and take. They give me a game to play, then take my money. I cannot play said game, but they still take money. I dont want people to think I am anti SWTOR, quite far from it. But I did not want this game to die, or perhaps it was the star wars theme, but I see clearly defined problems with this MMO and its support, and I gotta agree with the crowd saying the game is dying. Bioware is a good and decent company in my opinion, but EA is destroying the gaming industry with its greed. Instead of a finished game and adequate support, they want microtransactions and a free to play system that makes life so miserable you almost have to pay to play. And the kicker is that you are still paying for the broken portion of the game, so its up to you if you want to lose little or lose big.

Shehi
10.01.2012 , 09:33 AM | #8
Guess by XMas we will have 1.5 fixing 1.4?

Telanis
10.01.2012 , 09:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Arafa View Post
Perhaps you think your being treated UNFAIRLY???
*you're

Anariodin
10.02.2012 , 09:26 AM | #10
I have 3 Tickets in right now, 1 is a simple "I used the wrong mission, I had a dude on that mission already, can you replace it?", 1 is a big bug we had with Stormcaller on HMEC, and the other is someone opening a box in SMEC when the Master Looter was not in range... I had a 4th, they did reply, but they said something that is opposite of what
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...84#post5234284 thread said...
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/..._49_960884.jpg is the Screenshot of my ticket that was closed...
My tickets have been open since the 27th of Sept.