Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Was this ever fixed?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gryphandor
09.30.2012 , 08:57 PM | #1
I have a I-pod touch and I was using it for the security app. Well the I-pod had issues and I had to restore it a few months ago. In doing that I dropped the I-pod from my SWToR account.

I remember being told I would not be able to set the I-pod back up for use with my account. Has this been fixed to be possible? I mean I do not just have another one of these laying around you know and I had to reformat the I-pod. Nt like I just took it off my account by choice.

Oh and I am here asking because I am having trouble while trying to set it up to see. The key it is showing me after I enter the two other numbers for setup is not being taken.
Gryphandor Legacy
Maldarius Juggernaut, Daríous Mercenary, Godríc Marauder

Soldaric Commando, Leoríc Smuggler, Lexiann Shadow

Bronholz
09.30.2012 , 09:14 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Gryphandor,

Thanks for contacting us.

The issue surrounding the Mobile Security Key is now resolved so you should be able to re-add it to your account. Please try reinstalling the App on your iPod to see if you are then able to register it to your account.

If you are still having problems with this please contact our Customer Support team on the numbers found here.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Gryphandor
09.30.2012 , 10:56 PM | #3
Sorry but still getting this message every time:

Sorry, we couldn't find your code. Try again?

So I try over and over. ;-(
Gryphandor Legacy
Maldarius Juggernaut, Daríous Mercenary, Godríc Marauder

Soldaric Commando, Leoríc Smuggler, Lexiann Shadow

Bronholz
09.30.2012 , 11:11 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again Gryphandor,

As before I would advise you to contact our Customer Support team on the numbers here: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

They will be able to provide you with further assistance in this issue.

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support