Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Granny.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skodan
09.30.2012 , 08:55 PM | #1
Apparently Gault and Mako have their granny missing

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...093022530.jpg/
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Beruthien
09.30.2012 , 09:04 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Skodan,

Please run the repair function on the launcher, as this indicates an issue with the client files. To run the repair, please log in on the launcher, select the cog shaped icon and then the repair function.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Skodan
09.30.2012 , 09:17 PM | #3
whats interesting is that they dont have that when they are on the ship or just out as a companion. this occurred on the Tyrant (i think thats what it was called), the ship you have to go to and talk to a sith pureblood right before belsavis
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Storm-Cutter
10.01.2012 , 07:24 AM | #4
Yup. I got the same thing this morning. Mako and Gault, on the Tyrant. I had to laugh, It helped break the tension of the story. I'll try the cog-fix tonight. It's been a bit screwy since patch 1.4 anyways.

Up the Empire- And find Mako's missing Granny!
-Storm Cutter.

Avorniel
10.01.2012 , 07:39 AM | #5
this started to happen to me yesterday but I was viewing the different looks that you can buy from the companion vendor,I did the repair and still have the issue,was with my sith warrior
Also notice in nar shaddara when i am using the Taxi it disapears for few seconds so it seems like im sitting in nothing going through the air.
also my sith warrior in his ship doesn't always sit in the main seat next to the star chart he sits next to it in mid air.

This all started when 1.4 hit us never had any of theses issues before and everything is up to date.There are other various glitches like saber not being put away by companions and the hat feature for the companion doesn't always work when you zone in or out of an instance but thoses are different than whats in this topic but related to or still ongoing with 1.4.

LuminousWoe
10.01.2012 , 09:11 PM | #6
http://www.use.com/showoriginal.pl?s...ab5e8150ec&p=1

Guess everyone needs to run the repair.

Cerimon
10.01.2012 , 09:23 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Running the Repair utility from the Launcher should resolve this issue. Please remember it is important to run the repair utility multiple times until there is no indication of files being repaired.

Feel free to post again if your issue persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Fleurdelis
10.01.2012 , 09:40 PM | #8
I hope granny is ok? Can you call someone to go over to her house and check on her? I think that happens when she presses her medical alert button. Help i've fallen and i cant get up.

Cerimon
10.01.2012 , 10:34 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Fleurdelis,

We are happy to confirm this graphical error in no way indicates a missing or fallen person of advanced age

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Motlow
10.02.2012 , 03:56 AM | #10
Its nice to see hilarious bugs. I laughed.