Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Phalanx> is recruiting for ops

colizzle
09.30.2012 , 05:51 PM | #1
We are in need of a ranged Dps for TFB HM. A rakata minimum is being asked for. We will help you gear if you need it. We are also willing to accept talented, lesser geared players. Vent is required and we raid on Saturdays and Sundays at 8 pm cst.

(This message was edited for recruiting purposes)

If this sounds interesting and/or if you have any questions, send an in game message to Grendin.

Starebeagl
10.09.2012 , 01:50 AM | #2
What makes Phalanx great is that you can choose what makes you happy in the game and because we have so many people with such varied interests you are going to have company in whatever you decide to do. It is definitely a guild that caters to players that hate being bored and want to experience all the game has to offer.

SturmUndSterne
10.18.2012 , 07:56 PM | #3
Always open to new players - for leveling purposes or for endgame. We're happy to bring you aboard.

SturmUndSterne
11.12.2012 , 07:13 AM | #4
For what it's worth ..

We've now cleared TfB story a few times, have cleared EC HM, beginning TfB HM soonish (we never start new ops on the week of a content patch, since it's usually buggy as hades and causes random downtimes). Weekly NP runs.

In case it's not up-thread, if you're a central NA player, we're the guild for you. Most of us are based in Central time.

All players are welcome - we're a casual guild who plays to enjoy the game. If you're returning after a long absence, look us up.

Ivan-Drago
11.12.2012 , 10:37 PM | #5
Hi, I'm looking for a guild to run operations. I've run through all the Flashpoints in Hardmode with my guardian and now I'm starting with my sage. I would like to run operations but I rely on group finder so I've only run eternity vault and that was one time.

colizzle
11.13.2012 , 03:51 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ivan-Drago View Post
Hi, I'm looking for a guild to run operations. I've run through all the Flashpoints in Hardmode with my guardian and now I'm starting with my sage. I would like to run operations but I rely on group finder so I've only run eternity vault and that was one time.
Let us know your toon name.

Ivan-Drago
11.13.2012 , 09:38 PM | #7
I've got a level 50 sage 'simontemlar' and a level 50 guardian 'simon-templar'. I'm usually playing in the evening between 1000pm and 200am pst.

SturmUndSterne
12.13.2012 , 12:05 PM | #8
I'm shamelessly bumping our recruitment thread with a couple updates.

We've recently added quite a few new members from absorbing other guilds and have begun the process of assembling a second progression team. We're still open for people who want to do mid-level progression raids (EC Hard, starter op Nightmare modes) which we're doing to get people ready for TfB Hard and EC Nightmare. There's a large core of players on every night for a smallish guild - we have had between 10 and 20 on most nights for the past couple weeks. If you want a fun, play-at-your-own-pace and supportive endgame gearing guild that has a merit-based progression system set up, let one of us know in-game.

colizzle
01.11.2013 , 05:14 AM | #9
Looking for members that want to learn more about end game. Also looking for players so we can bring up another rai team.

Starebeagl
01.16.2013 , 09:38 PM | #10
Still looking for one minimum Rakata geared ranged DPS for one of our two main raid groups. Extremely active 200+ member guild with raids of all kinds 4-5 nights a week.