Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Weekly

Anariodin
09.30.2012 , 03:20 PM | #1
Can anyone check to see if the Rakghoul Weekly is unavailable as of today?
Riya - A buddy of mine was unable to accept the mission when I tried to share it with him, he hasnt been online for weeks, didnt have it when i tried to share it, and didnt turn it in after the weekly reset...

Raideag
09.30.2012 , 04:31 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Anariodin View Post
Can anyone check to see if the Rakghoul Weekly is unavailable as of today?
Riya - A buddy of mine was unable to accept the mission when I tried to share it with him, he hasnt been online for weeks, didnt have it when i tried to share it, and didnt turn it in after the weekly reset...
Yes, It appears it has been removed. Just logged on to my Jedi Guardian and deleted the [Weekly] Rackghoul Conflict from my log went back to the mission terminal where you normally pick them up and wasn't there to pick-up. The weekly for the Black Hole daily on Correllia is gone as well, seems they are adjusting how people get their black hole comms in preparation for F2P.

Metrics must be showing everyone is doing everything that rewards Blackhole comms. Can't make it too easy for the F2P crowd since they have certain limitations.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

Raideag
09.30.2012 , 04:33 PM | #3
Thread regarding Black Hole weekly: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538930
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

Anariodin
09.30.2012 , 04:48 PM | #4
So suddenly removing 2 ways of getting BH Comms? I find that doing anything but LI will be just a waste now since its really easy and you KNOW what you are getting yourself into. I personally hate Kaon.

Anariodin
10.02.2012 , 09:15 AM | #5
I just got my dailies/weeklies after weekly reset. No Rakghoul Weekly... But Lost Island and Kaon Under Siege are not on the OTHER weekly, so BW must have really hated those 2 HMFPs...

Beddlam
10.02.2012 , 09:32 AM | #6
Bioware has stated that this is a bug.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...04#edit5234204