Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Agent storyline summary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Imperial Agent storyline summary

Path-x
09.30.2012 , 10:43 AM | #1
I was wondering if there is any detailed summary of IA storyline. I am looking for a bit more detailed than the one on Wookieepedia.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Mutive
10.01.2012 , 05:27 AM | #2
Depending on how detailed you want, you can always check out Youtube for entire playthroughs.

One of the challenges with a storyline summary is that there are a fair number of choices you can make in game that impact what happens with that story fairly significantly.

Spoiler

errant_knight
10.01.2012 , 11:39 AM | #3
You should really just play it. It's probably the best story in the game with all kinds of twists and turns that you really don't want to know in advance. I just can't recommend it more highly. And the marksmanship sniper is incredibly fun to play (and absolutely deadly at higher levels)--this coming from someone who generally prefers melee.

Projawa
10.01.2012 , 12:12 PM | #4
I'd avoid any spoilers and just play it. My friend played it before I did and I asked him not to spoil anything which was the right call. As mentioned, it's one of the only stories where some of the decisions you make along the way have a big impact later on.

Path-x
10.01.2012 , 01:50 PM | #5
Well I did play it through back in January. So basically I would just like to relive it.

I guess I will just watch the videos then. I don't like the idea of a different character in the videos but I guess I ll have to suck it up.

Thanks for the replies.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

errant_knight
10.01.2012 , 05:37 PM | #6
Heh, I can totally understand why you want to do this. I dealt with that by remaking my agent on another server so I can play him again.

desmozges
10.02.2012 , 08:02 AM | #7
Don't know about other classes and their storyline much, although i have several lvl50 chars. But what I've seen so far, IA (I'm playing Marksman Sniper) has the best story with several points in the game where different answers will give you later different situations, not that it will make huge difference in the game or story itself. What I found on the net about those points in the game, small changes, but still, made me thinking about making another IA.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Nekobaghira
11.14.2012 , 09:22 AM | #8
I'm on my third IA, just to see how the story changes. And I'm always amazed at how one choice can actually make a bigger change than you thought. Even for me to think about it anyway. It really is a fun storyline.

Oggthebase
11.14.2012 , 09:31 AM | #9
that's also why I leveled two IA.
No other class story had me wondering "what if I had chosen this instead" as much as the IA storyline.
Playing the IA several times is like a solo game multiple playthroughs. You can act totally different than on the first playthrough.

chuixupu
11.14.2012 , 01:20 PM | #10
Makes me want to roll a 4th. :P

I want to see some video of what happens when you go through Watcher 2's romance as a human while holding off any any romantic conversations with other companions, I've heard conflicting information.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant