Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WH Powertech DPS looking for PVP guild with more than 2 active members on at a time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
WH Powertech DPS looking for PVP guild with more than 2 active members on at a time

OMGitsCHARLIE
10.31.2012 , 08:25 AM | #41
+1

will read again.

TheVoidStalker
10.31.2012 , 10:23 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by rosowski View Post
As most have experienced, my current guild has experienced the loss of a decent amount of active players over the last couple months. I have a practically full War Hero geared Powertech DPS that I would like to get into a guild with some active PVPers. I usually log in right after work (5pm ET) for a couple hours and am on mostly all weekends. My current guild only has 1 other active PVPers (who may want to join me in moving), and with the 1.4 changes, I'd like to run with a more organized group.
Poor rosowski, he was just looking for a guild.

Legendari
10.31.2012 , 02:56 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by TheVoidStalker View Post
Poor rosowski, he was just looking for a guild.
Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure he already found a new guild (or worked things out with his old one, not sure) before this thread was even necro-bumped and then turned into a circus
<Wanted> The Shadowlands
Legend - 60 Assassin Explosith - 60 Powertech

DeathDealerElite
11.01.2012 , 09:07 PM | #44
I will defend this guy!! For no greater truths have ever been typed on these forums!! I am also going to propose a simple solution. From this day forth, any Inf Darkness player that I see in a wz, must holster there weapon and let me slaughter you. You must also do the same for this Mystery Operative. I demand it!! There you go Mystery Operative Guy, your problem is solved. Now you can frolic in happy wz land all you want. Man it feels good to make the world a better place. Oh, and Donna, I never realized what was in your pocket, I just thought you were happy to see me
Draevon

<Brutality>

OldRepublicRevan
11.02.2012 , 12:33 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DeathDealerElite View Post
I will defend this guy!! For no greater truths have ever been typed on these forums!! I am also going to propose a simple solution. From this day forth, any Inf Darkness player that I see in a wz, must holster there weapon and let me slaughter you. You must also do the same for this Mystery Operative. I demand it!! There you go Mystery Operative Guy, your problem is solved. Now you can frolic in happy wz land all you want. Man it feels good to make the world a better place. Oh, and Donna, I never realized what was in your pocket, I just thought you were happy to see me
Your vanguard is a free kill to melee.

Oska
11.02.2012 , 01:44 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
sounds like your melee is a free kill to anyone....
Oleli Tisci Nazare TRIUMPH

Koltoclone
11.02.2012 , 01:46 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
LMAO. I would bet a million credits he can beat you in a 1v1.
-Teralavia Legacy ~Infinite Darkness / Aggressive Negotiations~ (Ariela, Prisia, Prist, Prelt and Triceratopz)

DeathDealerElite
11.02.2012 , 04:25 PM | #48
Try and back a guy up and get stabbed in the back by an operative The bad part is, I didn't even see it coming Well Mystery Operative Guy, if your going to talk smack, at least get it right. While being a free kill for melee may certainly be true, I'm also a free kill for ranged so take that! In fact I've been known to trip and fall face first into the acid pools in Huttball, which means I'm even a free kill for myself. Yeah, that's what I thought I also take back some of my last post, I only want Inf Darkness to holster there weapons for me now, not Mystery Op Guy.
Draevon

<Brutality>

CJNJ
11.02.2012 , 05:06 PM | #49
Try and back a guy up and get stabbed in the back by an operative The bad part is, I didn't even see it coming Well Mystery Operative Guy, if your going to talk smack, at least get it right. While being a free kill for melee may certainly be true, I'm also a free kill for ranged so take that! In fact I've been known to trip and fall face first into the acid pools in Huttball, which means I'm even a free kill for myself. Yeah, that's what I thought I also take back some of my last post, I only want Inf Darkness to holster there weapons for me now, not Mystery Op Guy.
Acid pits aren't the only pits you fall in
*thinks back to a certain voidstar*

OldRepublicRevan
11.03.2012 , 12:39 PM | #50
My knife will always have a place in your back xD