Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WH Powertech DPS looking for PVP guild with more than 2 active members on at a time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
WH Powertech DPS looking for PVP guild with more than 2 active members on at a time

rosowski
09.30.2012 , 10:06 AM | #1
As most have experienced, my current guild has experienced the loss of a decent amount of active players over the last couple months. I have a practically full War Hero geared Powertech DPS that I would like to get into a guild with some active PVPers. I usually log in right after work (5pm ET) for a couple hours and am on mostly all weekends. My current guild only has 1 other active PVPers (who may want to join me in moving), and with the 1.4 changes, I'd like to run with a more organized group.

rosowski
10.01.2012 , 03:39 PM | #2
I didn't even realize when I first posted that I didn't include my toon name

Shoot As'trsk a whisper or in-game mail if you know of a guild or advice that may help.

Thanks!

iRedRIng
10.21.2012 , 02:04 AM | #3
Talk to Kinshin

OldRepublicRevan
10.27.2012 , 05:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by iRedRIng View Post
Talk to Kinshin
Yes join Infinite Darkness and become part of the most elite jerks on this server.

Koltoclone
10.27.2012 , 06:55 AM | #5
Who is oldrepublicrevan?
-Teralavia Legacy ~Infinite Darkness / Aggressive Negotiations~ (Ariela, Prisia, Prist, Prelt and Triceratopz)

TheGame
10.27.2012 , 06:58 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
Yes join Infinite Darkness and become part of the most elite jerks on this server.
Keyword here +ELITE+

Koltoclone
10.27.2012 , 07:15 AM | #7
That is a fairly harassing statement....
-Teralavia Legacy ~Infinite Darkness / Aggressive Negotiations~ (Ariela, Prisia, Prist, Prelt and Triceratopz)

OldRepublicRevan
10.28.2012 , 01:31 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Koltoclone View Post
That is a fairly harassing statement....
No more harassing than you guys have been to my operative in 50 pvp. Can't kill you guys one time w/o you getting butthurt and chasing me down the rest of the match. I was wrong in my previous statement.....

Join Infinite Darkness the most elite and petty/childish butthurts on this server.

RyanReagan
10.28.2012 , 09:42 AM | #9
No more harassing than you guys have been to my operative in 50 pvp. Can't kill you guys one time w/o you getting butthurt and chasing me down the rest of the match. I was wrong in my previous statement.....

Join Infinite Darkness the most elite and petty/childish butthurts on this server.
Coming from the same guy who posted this?

Did you think people wouldn't realize?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=547701
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Koltoclone
10.28.2012 , 03:09 PM | #10

Operative complaining about being ganked???? Stealth??